thanks DB for the overseer change

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by bigpapa, Sep 16, 2020.

1. bigpapa Augur

overseer give the best agents available it seem to get the best % for tasks, = no more checking 20 + agents to try to get the best % as possible.
  2. RPoo Augur

What once took me an hour to do 6 accounts now only takes... no idea cause the servers are being diarrhea =(
    Tatanka, Fenthen, Nennius and 2 others like this.
  3. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea the changes are great awesome just wish the servers would come back up and that unknown error would go away.

Andarriel
  4. Duality Augur

Oh yeah. This will be great! Lately I've been doing 10-15 a day, most of which I've decided to say gnome it and just click run as soon as it gets over 70% !~

Now if we could just get agents to be account bound instead of server for those who play on TLPs and live. (Not quests.. That would stink.) Something would be nice that would travel with your account.
  5. Laurana Augur

Agree. The best agent available at the start of the list and the ordering by quantity are very welcome. My eyes thank you.
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  6. Wrinkly New Member

7. Fenthen aka Rath

They're sniping forum posts now, this reminds me of the 2014 regime of forum moderators.

Can we please go back to yesterday when the game was working fine? You know, instead of 14-24+ hour downtime?
  8. Zamiam Augur

what did they do remove the whole thread lol

whats a matter DPG .. you want the truth YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH !!
    Fenthen likes this.
  9. Redrum_Redrum Augur

10. Nennius Curmudgeon

Looking forward to the opportunity to check out this potentially great change for myself.

/em taps foot
  11. Nadisia Augur

I don't know if the thread has been deleted on purpose, but if that's the case, it's just ridiculous.
    The thread wasn't even rude nor vehement, just the same old jokes.

And it's not by sweeping the dust under the rug that they will hide the situation.

In 2020, patch after patch, they have just been ... bad and failed (almost?) every single time.
    Every single time, the restarts are delayed, the servers are crashing, and so on ...
    No need to talk about the last server merge disaster, with shared banks lost in the outerspace, characters lost for some users, etc.

And I don't even mention the pretty poor quality and stability of the servers, on a daily basis, with zones starting to lag with only 30 people ...

They don't want jokes nor criticism? Easy: next time, don't fail, and just be better :D
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  12. Fenthen aka Rath

No, the thread was removed on purpose... unless it was mysteriously lost, like those shared bank items.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. Duality Augur

My mouse thanks you.
  14. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

The overseer change's are awesome can set up quests lot faster now!

Andarriel
  15. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

This change 11/10
  16. Nennius Curmudgeon

A very welcome change.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Only thing I don't like is unavailable agents being last.

Fab Four uses 2 rangers the one with the lowest requirements coming first. I really want to use Kele (who shows up first in the 2nd slot) but it doesn't remind me she is better when it comes to the 2nd and just shows the other guy. :(
  18. Duality Augur

You can still manually click everything if you want. Even with the best up front, I'd guess some will still pick and choose if they don't want to send the best on a high incapacitation risk. For me, I'd be thrilled if they just had a button you could activate to auto fill everything.
  19. eqgamer Augur

^^^. And thank you for making a great addition even better.
  20. Windance Augur

Thank you for the overseer change. Huge improvement.