New transfers not working?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Deathstroke, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Deathstroke Journeyman

None of the new server options are available from Mangler or aradune using /servertransfer.

Is this something you have to once again do through petition?
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

3. yodo Augur

4. Maktarra New Member

What if you are trying to leave Agnarr for a live server? That's not working now either
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Server transfers that were originally part of this patch were not enabled after they found some problems with it.
  6. Maktarra New Member

That seems obvious now, but they may want to be more specific next time. As far as I could tell, they only referenced transfers to the three progression servers, not transfers to the live servers from the progression servers.

This only mentions transfers to these 3 specific servers. They made no mention above of the following statement from the original patch notes not being available

I was still under the assumption that transfers from any progression server to live servers were available. That prompted me to waste 25 bucks and now wait.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yeah I was too, and they should be as they were working prior to this patch AFAIK so if those are no longer working either that's an additional problem.
  8. Maktarra New Member

I was attempting to transfer off Agnarr to AB and it would log me out once I completed the transfer, but I would log back into the account and the xfer didn't happen. I attempted a name change even to something I know wasn't taken and still no dice.