Any chance servers will come up early?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Questoften32, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Sissruukk Rogue One

Nadisia can't blame me this time if this happens...
    Nadisia and Lurikeen like this.
  2. Svetty New Member

See?!?!?! This is why we don't ask these kinds of questions....server up has been delayed at least an hour..

Now, hush your mouth and think about what you have done!
    Herf likes this.
  3. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

i got bone chips on never loot on all my chars sucks when zones have it as a forage though.

Andarriel
  4. Zamiam Augur

this is funny .

"The roadblock issues have been solved and the patch is proceeding. Updated unlock ETA 3 PM PDT."

why did you extend the patch another hour ?

you said you fixed the roadblock and that the patch was continuing as normal ..

you didnt even encounter the roadblock till 12pm pst roughly which means you were well into the patch from 6am till 12pm so thats 6 hours of normal patch .. and you fixed the roadblock just alittle after the patch was suppose to be done .. so why not keep the 2pm unlock time ?

I'm calling for a double xp weekend pls :D
  5. Questoften32 Augur

:p
    I have came back in ''from outside'' on the patio ''as suggested'' and guess what? Having come back I think...This is just sad...still a metaphorical rain out inside the server. However, maybe right...Why would One posting on eq forum worry about playing eq though? So...business as usual? So Right, and so...Carry on.
  6. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Just gunna go ahead and say.... I told you so.
  7. Dibab Augur

8. feeltheburn Augur

DPG really a sad bunch....still got servers down atm unreal.
    Fenthen likes this.
  9. Bardy McFly Augur

At least we can all agree that this is all Questoften32's fault for asking that. :D
    code-zero likes this.
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Nennius and Bardy McFly like this.
  11. Gxdunk New Member

Well this didn't age well.
  12. Fenthen aka Rath

I thought he meant like.... up, early tomorrow, or so. Because over-promise and under-deliver is the theme song of the current state of EQ.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Goburs like this.
  13. Spencer Kane New Member

I just wanted to take this opportunity to congratulate DPG on another sterling effort toward managing a patch day. Staggering ineptitude continues to reign o're the land of Norrath. Servers early my foot.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Fenthen like this.
  14. Nadisia Augur

Servers will be back ...

[IMG]

I got the memo from a reliable source, EQHamsters know their stuff :p

But next time, don't give them diet coke ... see, they're mad. :D
    Gyurika Godofwar and Zamiam like this.