External Target Requests

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Chanteren, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Chanteren Elder

Devs,
    There are two things that would make my life easier:
    1) the option to load a saved target set are ALL the way at the bottom of the list. Please bring them to the top! It would make set up SO much easier.
    2) Along with #1, it would be nice to have macros to do this, such as /xtragetload setName or /xtargetsave setName (new). This would save a lot of time before raids when clerics have to place tanks on their xtarget list.

Could you?
    thanks,
    Jwiz
    Fenthen likes this.
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

I am full onboard with a /command to load extended target sets. They're already saved, I should be able to bring them up like I can with spell sets. I literally have a RAID hotkey to swap my raid spellset, /shownames to firstname only, etc. I then have to manually swap to my raid exttar list.
    Chanteren likes this.
  3. Raccoo Augur

I made a post on another forum about adding people/pets/mobs to your ETW with hotkeys. It's a little more work but something you might be interested in none-the-less.

http://forums.eqfreelance.net/index.php?topic=7074.msg26973#msg26973

There are also commands for changing to raid assist, or mark targets that are useful. I haven't found one for setting to auto agro, so I have a ETW set saved for auto to set them back to normal.
    Chanteren and Kels like this.
  4. Chanteren Elder

Raccoo,
    How about setting the xtar index 1 to groupassist1target? Would /xtarget set 1 groupassist1target work?
    I'll have to try it out once the server lockout ends...
    I see you have raidassist1target as an example.
  5. Chanteren Elder

LOL, there should not be numeral in groupassisttarget, since a group only has one assist!
  6. Raccoo Augur

/xtar set 1 groupassisttarget

I have a key on most of my characters that set that. And usually the leader of the group's key will also do...
    /grouproles set Bubbulz 1 (Tank)
    /grouproles set Bubbulz 2 (Main Assist)
    /grouproles set Rogcoo 4 (Group mark target)
    Chanteren likes this.