Overseer Combination Unwinnable(?) [Feedback?]

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ibadan Kun'Tirel, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Forgot we can't post images unless we use a sharing site.

Elite Level 4 Military Quest
    Has Soldier (5): Bonuses: Rogue, Clockwork, Exotic---- I'm not seeing an agent in the database that has this combination, unless I'm totally missing something? Makes the quest unable to be completed. Will delete if I'm way off base!

Edit: For clarity, it requires a total of 3 Soldier (5)'s!

Server: Cazic Character: Ibadan/Sindoran
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Many of the elite quests wand level 5 but the only agents with those trates are level 4. :rolleyes:

So until they get time to look at them, they won't be completable.
    Ibadan Kun'Tirel likes this.
  3. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Yeah it seems the High level Elites are designed for Skill (4) agents but require Skill (5) agents. I posted another one I came across that is impossible to start due to requiring more Skill (5) agents than there are. It was an Elite Level 5 quest but same situation, it requires 3 of the same type of Elite when there are only 2 total you can have.
    Ibadan Kun'Tirel likes this.
  4. Ted the Mechanic Journeyman

There do appear to be several missions that might be miskeyed on certain agents. There are a couple of missions that appear to be keyed for Clockwork VIIX, but they make the assumption that he is a clockwork, even though he is not, so you can never get a full set of bonuses. There's also one that appears to call for Fippy, but it wants a werewolf, not a gnoll. Fippy's art "looks" like a werewolf, just like Clockwork VIIX "looks" like a clockwork.
    Now, I'm totally down with the argument that these are for upcoming "yet to be introduced" agents and I'll buy that for a while, but until that happens, I'm gonna assume that someone just got a bit sloppy keying these missions. Whether or not anyone wants to cop to that and amend these few examples is up to Darkpaw. I'll take some new agents though if that's the way you wanna play it.
    Axxius and Winnowyl like this.
  5. MiataDriver Augur

I'm going to go with sloppy...