Lhranc Mob problem

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Duriekbloodpool, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Duriekbloodpool New Member

Hey I wanted to post again because doing this epic is literally turning me into the avatar of the prince of hate.

this mob has a 2-3 day respawn timer in which you have to race again to turn in and hope you can mount a guild force before your spawned * mob despawns

Duriek Bloodpool feels bad to camp multiple days on end to race a turn in (like forreal you cant read the text or enjoy the flavor of the quest because you have to fight 6 others turning in and if you fail wait 24-36 hours again to do it furiously clicking and practicing your turn ins so you dont lose again)

I got him after losing the race 4 other times, imagine my delight when i moved to com to find out its the exact same camp with a 48-72 hour variance with the same 6 people who camped duriek racing to turn in to Lhranc

Lhranc popped the other day and one of the other sks had the turn in completed in less than 1 second (congrats silence on being the fasted turn- in-er i have ever seen)

daybreak has precedence of making a change to this quest line when they changed the spawn timer for Marl Kastane, please consider doing what you did to Marl Kastane to Lhranc and to Duriek Bloodpool

thank you
  2. phattoni Augur

if you arent cheating, i suggest you do, these people are using auto clickers for the turn in, you stand no chance unless you are also using it.

nothing like waiting 12+ hours for a guy to spawn so you can hand him 4 items, just to have some guy with auto clicker complete the hand in before the guy even spawns.
  3. LordDragon New Member

Yes, please, fix this. If there's one thing Kunark is known for it's epics. A class should be able to get their epic during the course of an expansion, without having to cheat or get beaten by cheaters every time. These mobs are still on the respawn timers that were given back in the day, when expansions weren't 3 months apart. Please update this so people can enjoy the game a little bit.
    Zurd likes this.
  4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

When you give them an inch.........
  5. LordDragon New Member

Translation: I don't want other people to have any pixels, I want all the pixels just for me.
  6. Jedis Arch Mage

Would like to see this fixed on TLPs. Please make Lhranc spawn in picks and repop more often.
    MysteryShopper and Seor like this.
  7. Xyphen Maximum Augur

I'm not going to endorse cheating because it's against the forum rules, but the only way you'll beat a cheater at this is if they aren't there. Running on millisecond intervals, they do the turn-in's before the NPC has even rendered on your screen.

The real advantage is that 99.8% of EQ players are bad at programming.
  8. Xhartor Augur

When you do the turn in to Lhranc you get a coin that you need to give to a version of Marl that spawns in CoM once Lhranc dies. This isn't a pure quest turn in like Marl and Duriek are.

The person who does the turn in still has to kill Lhranc, who has the single highest DPS in the whole expansion. I don't know what Lhranc depop time is after the turn in, but I do know he doesn't regen and you have time to wipe and recovery against him.

I remember most SK's using invis or IVU for the turn ins in order to skip a large of the epic. Lhranc is a ghost when he spawns in CoM, how did this SK get IvU in under a second?
  9. Angrist007 New Member

Whoa just saw this...Thanks! Got to be good at something.

I didn't do anything out of the ordinary and actually messed up the turnin. It's no secret you can put everything on your cursor and use center to hand in everything. So quick turn in's aren't the issue. 50-70 hour spawn times are and now the bottleneck will be worse.Also unless you're sitting there on edge watching a pixel on the ground trying not to target the other 4-8 SK's in that tiny room, chances are you aren't going to get him.

As far as the IVU , you know you can get to Indiferent+ by doing a certain quest and no I am not talking about anything related to the SK epic. Google it. Once you are at Indiff, you no longer need Hide/Invis/IVU

Do I agree it needs to be fixed...sure. Along with the enchanter quests. The condensed timeframe of a TLP shouldn't have these bottle necks.
  10. Seor New Member

Agree 100%. On TLP Lhranc isn’t the only absurdly unfixed problem but he is emblematic of several epic issues. Several classes have almost sleepwalk through epics where everything can and is made available. SK, wiz, enc all have in era killing bottlenecks. If TLP expansions are supposed to give us the improved and sped up experience then this is a fail. Just make the mobs respawn on a TLP time frame (possibly the easiest fix) or have them spawn in pic or DZ, or just put in a mechanism for a forced spawn...there are solutions and TLP players are the $$ makers for dark paw. So a bit of extra love would go a long way. Hell sell me a 2500 DG points item that lets me spawn the key mobs (still turn in and fight). Anything at this point just to put the epic annoyances behind us all.
    MysteryShopper and Zurd like this.
  11. Cukernaut Journeyman

i heard the key is to git gud
  12. Accipiter Old Timer

I'm sorry you created a new account just to say that. I'd tell you to "git gud" at forum posting but the irony and hypocrisy would be too much.
  13. Cukernaut Journeyman

May 3, 2017 - but I played Ragefire - Phinny - Agnarr - along with a teeny bit of Selos/Aradune.

I had to dust it off when I saw the tears. I started camping Caradon to block the SK epic as far back as Agnarr -- then Thiccboi took the strat to the next level on Coirnav which eventually caused dev involvement. This whole thing was a long way coming and you could have seen it from a mile away.

Duriek becomes next bottleneck then Lhranc.

The reality is the SK epic has always been cut throat as and competitive. I did it 3 times + twice for BP (marl section). Theres so much RP and mind games you play while waiting for marl to spawn. Honestly the cut throat nature makes it feel true to the SK class. my first time I spent about a week and a half camping Marl and dealing with .

So the reality is it hasnt changed. For you lazy fan park disney land EQ players -- Go camp and chain kill caradon and block everyone else until you get what you want -- hes on a timer -- roughly 26-34 hours. You cant autoclick marl if you dont have caradon. Have fun boys. toodaloo