<Isekai Adventure> zerg VP with 23 people (World RECORD)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Prisoner, Aug 30, 2020.

1. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

"Made up"

The butt hurt is real lol.
  2. Zithax Elder

LMAO

I need a first hand perspective, what's it like being so wrong, so consistently?

Imagine, projecting all of your own faults onto various EQ avatars on a forum;

Imagine, being a sore loser for so long even after trying so hard and still coming up short;

Imagine, losing selo's race and attempting to rewrite the historic WORLD RECORDS acquired therein;

Imagine, the best players not actually caring about #1 yet effortlessly fall into its place time and time again;

Imagine, EQ being the ONLY game you play for countless hours, and still not knowing how the game works;

Imagine, retiring to Rizlona to live the life of a simple farmer after filling up the trophy case;

Imagine, the alternate reality where according to you we rolled on Riz to dodge competition

LMAO, print your post and tape it to your bathroom mirror and imagine reading it to yourself instead.

Imagine, just playing for fun.

Wild concept
    Sturmx and haaaalp like this.
  3. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

You're very unaware.
  4. Prisoner Journeyman

ANOTHER RECORD NO ONE DARE APPROACH SHATTERED, 4x MAGE EPIX AT ONCE

[IMG]
    yerm and Zithax like this.
  5. yerm Augur

You must have me mistaken for someone else? All of your lines with any substance (aka not "no life virgin" type quips) clearly don't apply to me. I know it's confusing since my forum name is "yerm" and my name on Selo server was "Yerm" but hopefully you can work this misunderstanding out.

What's really strange though is that all your insults seem to accurately apply to... you? Was this some sort of weird self flagellation post? Are you ok?
  6. Sterling-Silverfox Elder

Until i see you kill Trak before he evan renders in the game all your world records mean nothing.
  7. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Other then the first one they apply to other people in your guild.
  8. yerm Augur

The first one is supposed to apply to me?

[IMG]

What classes / raid roles, and what officer jobs, have you taken on in your tlp experience to show you were NOT the one being carried? What eras did you quit those tlps - was it the god-dodh stretch where the game is getting increasingly more complex (before leveling off with por-sof never being more complicated than demi)? I think every line of your post either applied to yourself or to nobody at all. Not a single one applies to someone else and not you.
  9. jeskola pheerie

[IMG]
    yerm and Goburs like this.
  10. Prisoner Journeyman

[IMG]

Streetlights over spotlights, cant stop wont stop
  11. Karreck Somebody

I made 10 stacks of Qeynos Afternoon Tea in a row without a single failed combine. That's a new World Record!
    Get on my level baddies.
  12. Midnite New Member

I am not sure why everyone is congratulating these guys. Every time I see this guild show up, I know I am getting ready to get screwed out of my camp. They don't respond when you ask them what is up. They just take what they want.
    Prisoner and Sturmx like this.
  13. Prisoner Journeyman

Please report his name to me in private as a christian guild this will not be tolerated. I am the CEO of the guild and will raise it to our council with the upmost urgency and priority.

Has anyone seent MAgemarian????? hope our hero is ok

[IMG]