Aradune: Bugged Shaman Epic Quest, No help from support

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Karendune420, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Trubles New Member

I did the full epic from start to finish on Thursday.

No issues at all.
  2. Karendune420 New Member

To sum up, in a list:

1. "You said the wrong phrase." - No.
    2. "You don't need to do this part of the quest and can skip it." - No.
    3. "You have skipped a previous step in this quest." - No.
    4. "You handed the quest items to your pet." - No.
    5. "I did this quest myself and everything worked fine." - No one cares and that has absolutely nothing to do with the quest bugging out for some people.

Giner, the answer to your question is yes. Everyone I've spoken to who has had this happen to them has just needed to refarm the 3 items from Rathe and try to turn them in again. Don't waste your time doing anything else.
  3. niente Developer

Check your PMs please. :)

To anyone reading this thread, if you tried and failed an epic turnin please PM me with your character name, an estimated date of the turnin, what quest you were doing (i.e. mage epic, etc) and what the items were so we can investigate.

Thanks
    Bullsnooze likes this.
  4. Dadcop Lorekeeper

I care, I went out of my way to test this!

Maybe there are hidden flags from requesting the shield that block getting the gem? Do you have logs from your conversation with our wisp friend?
  5. Karendune420 New Member

You get the Sparkling Gem when you turn in the 3 items to the Wandering Spirit, before you can request the shield, so no.

I am going to skip doing this because I have already submitted a bug report with this information, a ticket with this information, tried to contact a dev through the official discord, and I've already repeated this step of the quest and gone on to complete my shaman epic.

Here is my conversation with that dev. He never replied to me after this. Maybe you should buy him a new keyboard. He couldn't seem to type properly on his for *some reason*.

[IMG]