Bird Flew Achievement

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gialana, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Gialana Augur

The Bird Flew achievement (under Slayer > Special) says Aviaks, Blood Ravens, Cockatrices, Hawks, and Parrots need to be killed.

Killing the wolves in the Restless Assault mission updates this achievement, which seems like a bug. Specifically, I received the achievement on a character after killing one of the shivering wolves that spawn while killing Huntmaster Grondo. However, I think I've seen the achievement fire after killing another wolf, either in the mission or in the Great Divide.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

this is a duplicate bug report as Yinla mentioned.
  4. Fenthen aka Rath

It's hard to blame someone posting this as the original bug post has been opened for seven and half months with no resolution.
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  5. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

But the original bug has a post that explains what is going on and was posted the day of the original report. And now you have added your (unhelpful) 2 cents and bumped that 7 month old post to the front, knocking off something else from the front page. And this bug does *zero* to affect game play.

I'll be honest ... I kinda like it. It will let you see which toons have been slacking in ToV, especially on raids. EQ quirks make the game more fun.

Fixing bugs are for when your gameplay is disrupted. Cosmetic stuff should always be thrown at the end of the queue.
  6. Fenthen aka Rath

I just wanted to confirm that you feel bugs reported over a half-year ago, confirmed as a bug by the development team and having no response since, are okay to leave as a bug indefinitely.