Narmak Berrek

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Runcible, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Runcible Journeyman

Narmak Berreka is the last kill I need to complete the ToFS hunter achievement. It's my understanding he spawns on floor 4 with a possessed armor being the placeholder. My question for those that have been here before: does he only spawn using the placeholder at the messed up intersection where half the floor will come because of pathing problems or can he spawn from any of the armors on that floor (there are two others and maybe some others down in the traps)?

The pathing issue has caused me more deaths than I care to remember so would love to avoid that intersection if possible.

Thanks much for the info.
  2. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Personally, I have not gotten him from every armor (I think), but I have from 3 other spots (all in dead ends ... one in the west, slightly south; one in se; one in ne, just past false floor). They are marked also on Goodurden's last set of maps.

And yes, the intersection one is the worst one to camp, unless you are just killing everything.
  3. Duder Augur

I have killed him at all 4 PH locations.
  4. Runcible Journeyman

Great, thanks for the feedback. Was worried I'd have to deal with the pathing issue. For those that might need to know, I just finished the dark huntress and the only spot I could get her to spawn was the 12 o'clock mirror room. I know she used to spawn elsewhere on the 5th floor but I tried for a few hours in other spots with no luck but it only took 20 min of killing in the mirror room to get her to spawn.
    Duder likes this.
  5. Duder Augur

I have had some friends have a heck of a time with Dark Huntress. I killed her the other day in the 5 O'Clock room, the one where the first mob in the key-chain spawns.
  6. Runcible Journeyman

I camped out in the stairwell thats around the 8oclock position and cleared the two rooms (3 ph each room) in the 7 and 9 positions about 30 times with no luck. Decided to move to the mirror room and after 1 or 2 clears she spawned.
  7. Janr New Member

If camping the intersection, dont pull him from the outside hallway because he paths down the inside hallway and then around so you will get a meelion adds. I fight up the inside hallway and pull him there and never seem to have an issue... or just kill him in the SE corner because nothing adds there