#1 Monk Geared Worldwide (Aradune / Rizlona)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Prisoner, Sep 10, 2020.

1. yerm Augur

I remember being in roi and sticking it out for the full month of kunark as people kept bailing and being replaced, raiding with very low numbers, only to have EVERYONE show for velious and we'd be rolling around with high 80s at prime time. Naturally the zerg accusations flew. Faceless on selo may be the zergiest of zergs I've seen, and they frankly did it deliberately and shamelessly to keep membership afloat and weather burnout and make live, and I'll call sieger a zerg to his ears and he'll agree and we'll both then talk about what a wonderful place it was.

People like to belittle you guys for zerging because they can't deal with the fact that big guilds happen and it's part of eq and going to stay that way unless things drastically change. Just like people belittle IA because they can't handle us holding the most world records and will continue to be the dominant record holders unless things miraculously change.
  2. Godsanvil Journeyman

MLB is made up of the best players from every country that plays baseball. So yeah World series.. Our college teams would beat 99% of the teams in the world.
  3. haaaalp Augur

Is that why the usa has won the wbc once in 15 years? clown comment
  4. Rogean Lorekeeper

Hi Yerm :D Good Times
    yerm likes this.
  5. yerm Augur

The USA's best MLB players tend not to go.
    Zithax and Sturmx like this.