Best Gorenaire kill on any TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tserothen, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Gremin Augur

We killed her in AoC, not worried. Good luck.
    RizLoaner likes this.
  2. Cokeroft New Member

If you have trouble in AoC next time give us a holler, we'll be ready.
  3. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Dannins over there? Who else ya got in the guild from the class of 2010?
  4. Dragonhawkfly New Member

Classic move, and gloating about it too! Point Blank says, "we gotta wait til they die so we can get the kill". And then laughs. Grow up man.
    Duder likes this.
  5. KDEpic New Member

If you read this comment without watching the video you may be confused as to who helped who. Takes a stupid kind of special to boast for 100% of the accomplishment when doing less than 5% of the work.
  6. Trubles New Member

Imagine thinking killing Gorenaire is an accomplishment.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Hypothetically speaking if you were a crayon eating muppet killing Gorenaire would definitely be a big deal, so there's always a way to find merit in a situation.
  8. Honkietonk Lorekeeper

nothing says everquest more than a grown man in a darkened room filled with giant pokemon plushies.
  9. yerm Augur

Nothing says everquest like piles of forum warriors trying to belittle a guy with a successful professional career who streams alongside a beautiful woman in a home he owns and decorates with clearly no concern for anyone else's opinion. Do you guys just enjoy being mad?
    Rajaah likes this.
  10. Sturmx Lorekeeper

A lot
    MugatuTheRelaxed likes this.
  11. Gremin Augur

Lets all just move on folks, DHS holds no ill will towards anyone. Everyone plays this game differently.
    Leifer1969 and Machen like this.
  12. Prisoner Journeyman

As the current leader of Isekai we hold no ill will brothers
  13. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Quite a few over here on Aradune too. TLP has changed so much over the years.
  14. Gremin Augur

For some reason it will not allow me to edit my initial post, i apologize for my behavior.
  15. yerm Augur

Nah man. No shame at all in being mad but then working things out. If I was on the losing end of that gore I'd probably be salty too.
    Gremin likes this.