Sol Ro Tower

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by trickor, Jun 14, 2013.

1. trickor Journeyman

Sol Ro Tower is not open on the progression servers still. Yet Elemental planes are, I have feedbacked this and nothing can someone please remove old flag restrictions?
  2. Argosh Augur

Did they ever add in the alternate flag quest for Sol Ro Tower?
  3. trickor Journeyman

No clue. I checked again to see if a Banished Efreeti is up and nothing. I do not think its been added yet.
  4. Toquillaw Augur

I did the efreeti quest about 20 times last month (vulak), had no problem zoning in to the tower.
  5. Thanarin Journeyman

I could be totally making this up but I was under the impression you had to talk to the guy outside PoFire then go to WW and it would pop after a period of time (~45 minutes) and that the efreeti would never just be up.

Again I could be totally wrong but I'm pretty sure I know people who have done the quest on Fippy and I can't imagine that the efreeti is perma-camped or something.
  6. crag79 Augur

To enter the zone: Sol Ro's tower you do the alt quest. To enter Sol Ro's "tower" or the chamber that contains him you still have to have a compete PoP flag to that point (no alt flags) and all 5 mini's done. The efreeti and 5 minis will not get you access to killing Sol Ro himself. You can 85 people into the chamber though.

We figured this out last year in the progression guild I belong to was at that point in PoP progression.
  7. Toquillaw Augur

The banished efreeti has a fixed spawn interval, and a fixed spawn point. I went to WW, tracked him and killed him, then went to his spawn point with the timer set. Whack, whack, whack. No need to do much else.
  8. Zuchero Journeyman

Just talked to the drake and got efreeti up in WW ..had to bring bard to track him..its a wide zone. Far west
  9. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Holy cow the necro. I only noticed because someone mentioned doing the quest on Vulak last month and I was about to flame them for being the big dumb.
  10. Tweakfour17 Augur

2644 Days! Is this another World Record for the books? :p
    jeskola and Bardy McFly like this.
  11. HoodenShuklak Augur

Need 3 people to flame it to confirm world record status.
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  12. jeskola pheerie

And Lilnecro
    Tweakfour17 likes this.