SolRo Tower keying question...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tatanka, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Tatanka Joe Schmo

So, doing the PoP flagging progression, and I'm in SolRo Tower zone. Per the guides I've read, you have to kill the 5 minis to get access to SolRo himself. I've killed all 5 minis, and have the flags (confirmed by the Seer in PoK, I see these 5 flags:
    Arlyxir's wealth of knowledge flows through your mind.
    Jiva's strength fills your body.
    The power of Dresolik surges through you.
    Xuzl's arcane wisdom pulses in your mind.
    Rizlona's song slips through your thoughts.).

But when I try to click into the SolRo area, it says I don't meet the requirements. There is also an alternate quest, to turn in 3 pieces looted in the zone. The quest giver refuses the turnin, which the guides say is due to already being flagged the regular way. So, I'm flagged, but I can't get to SolRo? Any ideas what's missing here?

For other PoP flagging, I have everything except Mareeq/Keeper of Sorrows/Saryrn.

Thanks,

Tat
  2. Bamkan Augur

I didn't do the 5 mini's. I did the 3 pieces hand in. The guy wont talk to you until you do the Sol Ro prequest, which is killing the Djinn in Western Wastes and giving him the heart.
  3. Dibab Augur

4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Didn't know anything about the Djinn in WW. Will try that, thanks.
  5. Uuvin Augur

Tatanka, I have assisted dozens in my guild with pop flag. No one has come up with your issue. I have someone right now who killed 2 minis and then did the alt access task with the efreeti heart and now can zone into the chamber. and they don't have saryrn or keeper of sorrows or LMM or RZtW. we got them solusek ro and are continuing to look for the other flag mobs.

I was considering another flag was missing to stop you.. but which could it be? according to zam :

Access to Solusek Ro's lair

Rallos Zek in Tactics, and flags from The Guardian of Dresolik, Rizlona, Arlyxir, Xuzl and Jiva in Tower of Solusek Ro.

but you already have RZtW and my person didn't and still got in. Perhaps you need to talk to the drake near pofire - not Ronar Flametip for alt access, I mean Miak the Searedsoul. It isn't a level issue is it? you are over level 61?
  6. Tyrrany New Member

You are very close to being on track. To finish the normal flag for Sol Ro's tower you need a Rallos Zek kill and character flag. >>OR>>> To pick up the alternate access quest you need the Djinn kill and loot from WW iirc. it was linked 2 posts above mine. either way, both are very easy but finding RZ up can be a bit tricky. I'd recommend running the alternate access quest to join in on any SolRo kills that might be going on up there while you wait for RZ to spawn. Good luck =)
  7. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I have RZtW kill (and flag text from Seer to back it up). I have the flags for the 5 minis, again, with the appropriate text from the Seer to back it up.

I did talk to Miak before I ever went to the SolRo zone. Text was pretty plain, didn't seem like I was getting a pre-flag, but not sure what he/she was supposed to say to me anyway. I did go back and hail again after either one of the minis, or after all 5, I can't remember, and again the text was pretty generic.

I'll get to WW and do the alternate quest when I have a chance, hopefully this weekend.

Thanks for the help :)

Tat
  8. Dilquan Augur

What is the djinn's name in WW?
  9. Mims Augur

10. Zuchero Journeyman

HI everyone.
    Been doing the flags list up to sol ro (artisan prize). i have the key and efreeti too.
    I am just trying to find out if there is an order in spawning/killing them all ...looks like for the Artisan prize the list of flags seem to need all the 5 minis. I went into Sol ro chambers .he is not up like any other minis. Do i have just have to wait them all to spawn? Can i just kill Solusek ro and it will flag for artisan prize..as you can see im a little lost in this zone ..i just passed about 10 days to get all 3 npc for HoH trials to pop. Anyone can help?
    think i can raid it or will i have to key everyone to enter the room?
  11. Sissruukk Rogue One

There isn't an order to kill them in (Jiva, etc.). You pretty much have to wait for them to spawn. You can kill Sol Ro and do the hail afterwards for the flag, however, you do need to have each toon you are wanting to flag be keyed for Sol Ro's room.
  12. Zuchero Journeyman

OK do you really mean that for the artisan prize and Grimmel aid i need all the 5 minis? sorry to ask again i just wanna make sure my question is precise for my needs
  13. Sissruukk Rogue One

Honestly, I don't know the answer to this one. I have heard yes, and I have heard no. I killed them all just to be on the safe side.
  14. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

I'll let you know in a week or so when a few toons of mine get to that point in Aid Grimmel. PoP flagging done, but Sol Ro minis not killed...
  15. Visitor Augur

One of my Toons has only Sol Ro kill - no minis there, and has completed Signet of the arcane.
  16. Visitor Augur

One of my Toons has only Sol Ro kill - no minis there, and has completed Signet of the arcane.