Crystallized Velium Ore drop rates

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kelgor, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Kelgor New Member

I've spent 50+ hours camping named since this double rare spawn event started, only to get 4 ores... You can likely double that amount of time spent if not for this event. Bear in mind people need about 30 of these things. How is this acceptable?

I feel as if you don't value your players' time, and this experience is seriously making me consider cancelling my subscription & never playing the game again.
  2. Monkman Augur

You're doing it all wrong.

Do the 4 group missions twice a day... thats 16 ores per day.

In two days, you're done.

Even if you just did Griklor twice a day, thats still 4 ores per day, for a total of about 10 minutes worth of work.
    Fenthen and Skuz like this.
  3. Kelgor New Member

Therein lies the problem though...

As a tank the missions would require some carrying without the gear i'm currently trying to farm for. Without a group of well geared players it's no easy task. It's like the chicken and the egg, for group geared players trying to advance, those missions are far from simple.

There's only a couple of players in my guild right now who do them on a fairly regular basis who can actually manage them with any level of ease.
  4. Conq Augur

Those rot all the time on Tunare, including through task adds to the missions randomly given away in General Chat. Perhaps find a more populated server during your playtimes?
    Conq
  5. Monkman Augur

You stated in your first post you have been farming named. If you can handle TOV names you can handle Griklor.