World Record - Breaking News!!!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Antonico, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Antonico Journeyman

What entity holds these "world records"? Who cares about whether or not you were able to neckbeard your way into fastest, best-geared, with 16 people (no mages, duhlul.) first kill of a boss on your server?

No one cares that you have no life other than your no life guildies. Keep this crap to your guild disco.

Or make it actually interesting.

Signed,
    #1 at 0 stats on my server, only 5/9 on VP key missing all the more contested mob drops and trak's tooth, still haven't finished a kunark archaeology quest on either toon, only 1 epic completed, not finished with Planar Armor set on either toon after like 14 weeks guy.

#jbootsflex
    Karreck likes this.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

People might give a crap if there was any kind of legitimacy to the keeping of such records.

Much like serverwide firsts its the players who care & who keep records, or used to, of serverwide firsts though the parameters where it comes to anything other than straight up beating event first are so massively variable as to make it an exercise in pontlessness.

I just say grats & move on, all people want is some recognition for their efforts and if they can't get a few pats on the back for trying some weird set of parameters to beat an event then I think the community is all the poorer for that, the outright hatred that several of these posts got, even if they were made with a tongue placed firmly in cheek is just freaking sad.

If it's a joke play along it won't hurt, if it's a genuine wind-up don't be a tool & take the bait & spew your disdain for the other players all over the forum, nobody cares who you hate right now, in a year there will be a new TLP for all your TLP epeenery.
  3. Antonico Journeyman

That's a fair shake and I respect your approach to said posts.
    Skuz likes this.
  4. heatawareness New Member

Who creates forum posts about things they don't care about? :confused:
    Real weird flex. But ok.
    Nennius and yerm like this.
  5. Sturmx Lorekeeper

Is this facebook?
  6. yerm Augur

I went and glanced at your post history to help me determine if this was a serious or joke post. It appears that you begin your time here posting repeated congratulations as replies to kill brag threads, followed by a lot of arguing in favor of and then defense of rotations... and eventually this drivel. I propose that ragefire rotations result in permanent brain damage is the logical conclusion, and I wish you the best and speediest of eventual recoveries my friend.
  7. jeskola pheerie

Everquest 2 has some Guinness Book of World Records entries
  8. Kobra Augur

[IMG]
    Duder likes this.
  9. Tayvial Journeyman

nah.. sounds more like Myspace.. lmao
  10. HoodenShuklak Augur

You'll start to care once you're addiction ramps up.
  11. Lilnecro New Member

Hello traveler,

I am the official keeper of the EverQuest World Records. You may call me by my Hebrew name Lilnecro Ezekiel. Though I have also gone by the names Lilnecro (Druzzil Ro), Lilnecro (Mayong), Lilnecro (Fippy), Lilnecro (Ragefire), Lilnecro (Phinigel), Lilnecro (Selo), and Lilnecro (Rizlona).

It is my sworn duty to record all attempts at world records, world first, server firsts, server world firsts, world record server firsts, and world server first records. I regret to inform you that many adventurers have come to me during these trying times seeking acknowledgement for their achievements. Please keep in mind that projection is a defense mechanism and can manifest as shame dumping. I advise you to seek professional help.

ty, Yahweh bless
    Lilnecro
    jeskola and Zithax like this.
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

[IMG]
    Duder likes this.
  13. Rajaah Elder

14. haaaalp Augur

Who cares, yet here you are creating a thread about it..................... the irony
  15. Karreck Somebody

Last night I got the world record of fastest sale of two rusty longswords and a fire beetle eye to Merchant Sylnis.
    Bow before me scrubs.