#1 Monk Geared Worldwide (Aradune / Rizlona)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Prisoner, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Machen New Member

That was what I figured. Y'all must have a bunch of lazy druids and rangers.
  2. Lacka Journeyman

what a nub.
  3. Siirx Journeyman

Sky belt is pretty trash tbh. Low AC - no resists or sta, you stat cap str / agi and dex easily with shaman buffs. 41 percent haste on boots. Needless to say I didn't even make this thread but it is pretty funny to watch all these people get so worked up over nothing.
  4. Siirx Journeyman

It isn't for druids or rangers. Last hint I will give, the rest is for other people to figure out.
  5. Prisoner Journeyman

Waiting has a world record too, the most number of pages of members wanting to turn down his application. I think his current record is like 14 pages LOL
  6. AoEBox Elder

7. ForumBoss Augur

Let me report this to the guiness world record board of directors for eq tlp achievements.
  8. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

9. TLP Addict Augur

And this was their reaction

[IMG]
  10. yerm Augur

Love to say it but anything Aradune attempts to do is invalidated because of the massive zerging...
    Karreck and Zithax like this.
  11. Ezam New Member

That massive 3 split VP zerg, ya dig?
  12. A Decayed Skeleton New Member

too bad your guild is full of losers like starklen
  13. yerm Augur

Today

14. Zithax Elder

Aradune simply has no chance, I heard they were still doing posky in kunark lmao. Rizlona has all the advantages. Another wonderful world record goes to IA & Siirx

god bless america
  15. Cokeroft New Member

If my count is correct, IA just broke the World Record for most World Records held by a single guild at any time. Just keep SMASHING these records, these aracucks cannot keep up!
    Zithax likes this.
  16. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

To be fair, AoS in kunark/velious/luclin on phinny was bigger than TEB is in kunark. OGC in luclin/pop was bigger than TEB. I know people claim zerg this zerg that for a lot of the aradune guilds on the forums just because of pure salt, but the fact is if you think aradune guilds are zerging than every server prior was ULTRA zerging.
  17. RizLoaner Elder

If you're not soloing these encounters with your lvl 90 monk then it's considered a zerg, at least thats what Zam tells me.
  18. haaaalp Augur

Imagine bragging about being #1 on a server where you can box as many chars as you want while cheating with emque
  19. Prisoner Journeyman

Not our fault we have the #1 monk on any server worldwide (Riz + Aradune)
  20. Dadcop Lorekeeper

I need receipts for statements like these. I have my receipts and they do not match your statement. As challenger of this world record, it is on YOU to furnish the receipts.