Overseer UI - Goes transparent after stretching to a certain size

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Laurana, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Laurana Augur

Not sure I've seen this one posted yet. Playing on multiple 4K displays and stretching the Overseer display to anything much larger than 1920 x 1080 causes the lower half of the Overseer window to become transparent, including agents, scroll bars and confirmation windows.

Also, when this bug occurs and I go to click on my EQ elements such as group window, spells, hotkeys, etc., those then turn transparent and the Overseer window gets it's coloring/shading back.

This has been occurring since launch back in March and it's getting a bit bothersome now. I can post a screenshot if needed once I log in tomorrow.
    Cacky and Sirene_Fippy like this.
  2. Laurana Augur

https://imgur.com/a/lpH179v

EQ is snapped to one side of monitor, windows mode of resolution 2048(W) x 2160(H) (less the Win task bar). If i resize the Overseer to only occupy the top half of the EQ instance (approx. 1920 x 1080), the issue resolves itself, but then I have to do lots of scrolling.
  3. Nniki Augur

I'm guessing this is the same limitation with the number of icons that can be displayed at the same time that is reached when opening all bags at once. I don't know if a bug was ever created for it in this section, but here's some prior discussion:
  4. Laurana Augur

Thanks, Nniki. That is probably the exact same thing I'm experiencing. Guessing this won't be fixed since it looks like this bug has been around 5 years!