Emperor Ganak Familiar

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Vimto, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Vimto New Member

As a magician, If I use the item "Emperor Ganak Familiar" while having a pet summoned it will relace the summoned pet with the familiar. If you then click off the red gem buff "Spell: Summon Familiar: emperor Ganak" it will return the summoned pet but reduce the pets health to 10% and remove all armor and all buffs. Which is a complete PITA as the pet is now useless until fully equipped and re-buffed.

If I suspend the pet first it will be ok as I only have to remove the red buff and keep the buff that gives you the benefits. When the pet is unsuspended it will be ok.

This is not good if you forget or accidently click on the item that casts it.
  2. Gialana Augur

I may be misremembering, but I thought there was a patch a year or two ago that allowed you to have both a familiar and pet.

Since that appears to not be the case, you could try opening the key rings window (can open from the inventory window), going to the Familiars tab and activating the Auto Leave button near the bottom of the window. I think that will prevent your pet from being suspended when you click the Emperor Ganak Familiar item.
  3. Vimto New Member

Thanks for that little tip, I'll test that out later.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Familiar keyring lets you use the familiar buff while auto-leave can be checked & the in game creature won't be summoned, that might be useful too.
  5. Raccoo Augur

Thunderkiks likes this.