Fixed Internally Zones Crashing

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ishamaael, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Ishamaael New Member

It seems that several zones are crashing! Several people have toons in these zones and then are not able to log back into their account. Cazic-Thule server! The zones crashes are wide spread and across different expansions. Plz investigate!
  2. Vimto New Member

This is happening to all in our guild. Seems to be the later expansions so far.
    Laurana and BognarR like this.
  3. Monkman Augur

Happening to Akheva Ruins on Xegony, so not just later expansions
  4. Tvinia New Member

Happening with older zones too... got one stuck in Dulak's harbor and a I also notice she cannot return home from the character select screen.
  5. Haganwood New Member

Same here, Character cannot login due to being in Nedaria's Landing, have a guildie stuck in a house in Sunrise Village. Can Someone please take a look at this situation. Thanks
  6. BognarR New Member

Server not responding message when trying to login on Xegony - Druzzil Ro, Toon is in guild hall (palatial).
    Laurana likes this.
  7. Vykee ToysRus New Member

Multiple characters getting stuck in guild hall..........Then get the message server is not responding, then you have been disconnected.
    Bolburbonecrunch, Laurana and BognarR like this.
  8. Bolburbonecrunch Journeyman

Just tried to port a whole group to Pillars of Alra from PoK and still waiting.
    Laurana likes this.
  9. Minrye New Member

Cazic is busted :(
    Bolburbonecrunch and Laurana like this.
  10. Druidess New Member

Issues on Bristlebane and Luclin as well, keep getting booted after you try and go in from character select screen, takes you back to server select, go through process again..then tells you server is not responding after it tells you that you have a character in already, process allll over again. Meanwhile it says all servers are up and running!!
    Laurana likes this.
  11. Ribster New Member

When I try to zone into Dulak Harbor on any of my accounts, the screen freezes.
  12. Minrye New Member

Can't load Overthere (ROS), EW (TOV)
    Laurana likes this.
  13. Nennius Curmudgeon

Does this mean that we might have a.................potential issue?
    Laurana likes this.
  14. Chopin.Xegony Augur

I have a six man group that crashed zoning into The Overthere (ROS) STOP RECYCLING ZONES.

I have not been able to load them back in since. Tried multiple times.
    Laurana likes this.
  15. Khalin Solack New Member

Xegony zones are crashing and it locks your toons inside those zones, then pops up a big black screen that says "Servers are not responding" then after that it pops up the black screen with white "You have been disconnected". Which sends you either completely out of the game, or to the server select and you click on your server and it pops up the box about a current character logged in, you hit yes kick them out and it sends you to character select where it shows your toon's location that zone and you click enter and again it just locks you out you get the black screen with white writing all over again so it's a circle, and you cannot get into the game. You have to wait until the Return Home button pops up or for Daybreak to fix this. Please fix this Daybreak.
  16. Laurana Augur

Cazic-Thule, stuck in Plane of Tranquility. Can not load character nor Return Home.
  17. klanderso Developer

We're actively looking into this right now. Something may have gone wonkadoo and we're troubleshooting things to see what is going on and how best to solve it.
    Laurana, Nennius, Skuz and 1 other person like this.
  18. Bolburbonecrunch Journeyman

"wonkadoo" word of the day for me
    Laurana, Fanra, Nennius and 3 others like this.
  19. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Halas seems to have gone Wonkadoo on Phinigel have a guildie jammed there.
  20. Bolburbonecrunch Journeyman

So my group of 6 is still stuck in Pillars, when I try to log onto one of them it says server not responding then goes to server select, however, log to an alt in PoK and can log on there no problem.