Random zones on Bertox are down

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Fnyanea, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Fnyanea Augur

Characters went LD in guild hall and GD. Others are OK.

Now you hang when trying to zone into GH or GD. Could be other zones affected too.
  2. Grinwid New Member

EQ locks up screen when I zoned from Baz to Frontier Mtns. Tried a couple of more times after signing out and logging back into EQ. Now says I'm in FM but screen locks and unable to see FM zone.
  3. Jowdii New Member

What is it with Bertox?
    All of the issues seem to hit this server and not others.

Most recently, Shadow Rest did not work until the August update?

Feed the hamsters more
  4. Ninelder Augur

Same on Povar. Its been an hour? I log in, it tells me I am already logged in but then after it kicks my ghost login off it acts like its going to let me log in and instead tells me the server isnt responding 5mins later.

Sucks, no good deed goes unpunished. I fully buffed all the people in the guild hall, i should of just taken the portal out and i would still be in game.
  5. Monkman Augur

DC'd 3x trying to zone into Akheva on Xegony
  6. Shadowpuma New Member

Luclin-Stromm Server
    Wiz ported the group to Katta Castrum and all group locked up before loading screen appeared.
    Then got stuck on "Character in game" loop when attempting to log back in.
    Now getting Server not responding error
  7. Puckbone New Member

Add me to the list. Luclin-Stromm Server. Was zoning into Lake of Ill-Omen. Ctl+Alt+Del and said game was not responding. Ended game, waited and logged in. Got to Character Select, chose character, and after a moment said Server not responding. Happened twice. Then I rebooted and received the same message when trying again. Not happy.
  8. BognarR New Member

Happening on Xegony too, fun times.
  9. teamlounge New Member

cazic too
    Minrye likes this.
  10. Druidess New Member

Luclin and Bristlebane are having issues as well. When I log in, get to char select screen, I click to go in, boots me back to server select..click to go in again, then its says there is character in world already, wait for it to load. Get to char select again, then boots me all the way out saying my log in cannot be validated. Start process all over again! Same on both servers!
  11. Bardy McFly Augur

Rizlona can't get to character select (progress bar hangs 50%).
  12. Bardy McFly Augur

Disregard Rizlona. Looks to be isolated to one PC and I remember seeing an AMD update install notification last night as I was logging out. Probably a fubar Windows update.
  13. Grinwid New Member

Oops, my server is CT-Fen Ro. Back from RL errands. EQ OK now, am in Frontier Mtns. OK.