Not A Bug Ranger group buff Copsestalker's Enrichment not MGB-able.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Raytheon, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Raytheon Augur

All three ranks of the level 105 ranger spell Copsestalker's Enrichment from The Broken Mirror expansion are group buffs and neither Mass Group Buff nor Tranquil Blessings allows any of them to be cast on more than 1 group.
    Jennre, Baldur, Strumph and 3 others like this.
  2. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

This is not a bug. This is a specific design decision. I'm guessing you already knew that though.

If you would like the behavior to change, start a thread in Veterans with [Request] at the start of the title and ask for it there.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

Cannot MGB
    Target Type: Group v1

Can MGB
    Target Type: Group v2

Historically that line has always been v1, its not unique to TBM.
  4. Raytheon Augur

Well, that sucks. Why have an MGB if you can't MGB all your group buffs? And, there is no "historically", since the "line" started in TBM, and only has one upgrade in TBL, Not having been this far on Live (I'm on Phinigel currently), I never knew about v1 vs v2 since all of a Ranger's other group buffs are v2 (except Pack Shrew which I never used). I'll start that thread in Veteran's
    Strumph likes this.
  5. Strumph Augur

I second this... though realize it's not a bug.

It's annoying that we need to go through and rebuff groups as somebody always seems to get missed. Please change it to V2.
  6. Ratalthor Developer

As Cragzop said, this is not a bug, so I'm going to close this thread. Please share feedback/requests in other forum sections.