Aradune - Make VP key for sale in DB store or increase spawn rates

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sergeant Rage, Sep 10, 2020.

1. AoEBox Elder

Hope you congratulated Mediumcore on that Broken Golem kill :)

Take what we want ? LMAO!!! ^ totally happened!
  2. AoEBox Elder

Your lack of understanding is incredible.
    Or possibly you just do not care to understand.
  3. AoEBox Elder

Big words for a ranger :)
  4. heatawareness New Member

Somtimes you have to prioritize the mobs that get you into that zone that you are incapable of getting keyed for. If you think missing 1 single solitary broken golem a month into Kunark is some big blow to us I feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but zoning into VP aint one.
  5. AoEBox Elder

Prioritize a mob that has 0 competition ? #onlybatphoneguildonserver
  6. HicksAradune Augur

can we stop derailing the thread please and get back to the topic of people wanting free stuff because 2020
    KermittheFroglok likes this.
  7. AoEBox Elder

Cannot say i disagree considering you are the only OW raiding guild on Aradune LMAO!!
    If you do not win a OW target you should be shammed just based on that alone.

From the members I know they would disagree that there is limited to no drama ..
  8. heatawareness New Member

You must be in a really, really low tier guild to be so out of the loop considering we were contested 3 times today. But hey, I'm sure you were busy getting ks'd at painsoul at the time so I understand.
  9. AoEBox Elder

What free stuff do you claim people want ?
    Considering we pay for the game , I would claim nothing we experience in EQ is free.
  10. AoEBox Elder

Sounds like you want to make this personal , if so please message me as i want to continue this thread for anyone who wants to actually provide input for this bottleneck.

How can the "only" batphone & OW raid guild on the server be contested ??
    3 times today ?? Sounds 100% legit !
    I did not know Trakanon could spawn 3 times within 24 hours either. ( that GM presence ehh ? )
  11. heatawareness New Member

Says he wants to continue the thread. Immediately continues to derail the thread. Go camp your key and get off the forums. Darkpaw isnt going to give you a welfare key.
  12. AoEBox Elder

Continues to derail thread he has 0 input to provide.. move along.
    At minimum provide input to help the situation, as i have.

I am quite amazed with the limited playtime Hicks says he has , that he has the time to respond to majority of the hate and toxicity his guild has on the forums against them ( genuinely curious ).

VP keys should be made a non requirement in era either as a DZ without having the requirement or to remove the key requirement entirely.
    The only people claiming nothing is wrong are the people trying to monopolize the server ( as even stated in the post by yourself ).

VP is like most have said "Lackluster" at best.
    But having the option to raid that content in era is the exact reason we have TLPs.
    HS should have been a great example to DPG and that key only has 2 pieces, let alone 9.
  13. Accipiter Old Timer

Wow, impressive.
  14. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Not that it means anything as I don't run a highly competitive guild, so my mindset is completely different than that of TEQ, but I'd literally be disgusted if my members were running their mouths like these guys. They wouldn't have a spot in the guild anymore. At this point in the game, being as old as it is, most of us are veterans...and should act like you actually did do some growing up over the years. It's kinda pathetic to come to a video game and literally attempt to bully people. Like, pitiful. Makes ya almost, but not really feel bad for how lonely and stupid of a person they must be.

"Get good or move to another server" is a perfect example of the standard being set and allowed now.

It's not that any of us want free stuff. That would imply it just being in our inventory when we login. We just want it a little less time consuming with the population that is attempting to camp the items now.

Maybe if you guys stopped responding to every post like it's a personal attack towards your guild, it wouldn't turn out that way. I had a little respect for you guys at the beginning, and before Kunark as I've had no really bad run-ins with you personally, but seeing the way you treat the entire server, has made me change my mind entirely.

P.S. I get apps from TEQ a few times a week, saying they can't stand the awful vibe constantly going around in that guild. Way to make a legacy lol...
    Senadin, Aneuren and AoEBox like this.
  15. AoEBox Elder

Well said and I agree with all of it.
    KermittheFroglok likes this.
  16. Sergeant Rage New Member

God you are a toxic shitbag.
  17. AoEBox Elder

I support and agree with your messages in regards to the broken golem event. ( As i have posted a good 20 threads over the past 5 TLPs regarding it as well )
    But i also believe that event would be less toxic if FD classes were unable to turn in the sprocket ( IE : means the wizard has to be present prior to popping the NPC, which adds some element of danger to the initial turn in ).

I also agree that some constraint is fun. However the level of constraint on the Veeshans Peak key is byfar worse then any other keying process from Classic - PoPower.
    Even with the changes from past TLPs it does not account for the amount of people that are rushing the locations. You had a better chance at a VP key on Agnarr the first week then you do currently on Aradune ( to say TEQ isnt the boogeyman is incorrect , as they promote the behavior in which creates the toxicity that exists on this server ).

I agree planning + 100s of members that have very reliable and consistant playtimes would also have a big impact on the keying process ( which I would never complain about during the first week of VP keys as hardcore individuals are 24/7 locking them down) but we are going on 1 week until a month into Kunark and the VP key is still worse than previous TLPs that had these same changes).

3kr ? you are advertising at 5 krono cheaper than the other 5 individuals actively buying in FV the past week FYI :)
  18. HoodenShuklak Augur

In before thread gets toxic.
  19. AoEBox Elder

Best comment in this entire thread!!
    Thank you for this.
    Aneuren and Goburs like this.
  20. TheGoblin Elder

TEB is the only guild who hasn't worked with people to share camps and take turns. RWT, AM, MC, MD and others have worked together at points to help each other. TEB hasn't.

TEB is indeed the server's boogeyman.
    AoEBox likes this.
  21. Aneuren Tempered Steel

I too sometimes struggle with a discussion when I realize that my points are not defensible.

It should not be possible to gatekeep content on 12 and 8 week TLP servers. From your posts, I understand that you think that you have the right to behave this way, but I have been advocating for the content to be the challenge - not nefarious and toxic players, like for example your unnamed colleague who admitted on these forums that his only regret was not pulling a bigger train - for a far longer time than your Jun 3, 2020, forum creation date.

Constructive advocacy, like mine and combined with the voices of many others, has helped win EverQuest players wonderful privileges such as these lovely Agents of Change. Everyone should try it at least once.