Aradune - Make VP key for sale in DB store or increase spawn rates

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sergeant Rage, Sep 10, 2020.

1. AoEBox Elder

So content that requires 24 people to complete requires my guild to have 50 players just to spawn a pick zone?? Seems like you are reaching!
  2. HicksAradune Augur

Super handy for positioning. But again, you're going off topic.
  3. TLPman Augur

would you like me to start a new topic so you can answer my question?
  4. Tanamil New Member

There are no camps but when you spend 12 hours at a spawn location in a raid of like 8 people doing a line respectfully, then you have a bunch of pricks come in and KS you. Thats not right man. Devs need to do something
  5. AoEBox Elder

6. heatawareness New Member

I dont want to work for anything. Gimme gimme gimme.
  7. Machen New Member

Even on Rizlona we have had near constant pickzones up of all the VP key piece zones. Often ~2 picks of FV, half dozen KC, sometimes a Lake of Ill Omen, 2-3 Kaesora, 2-3 Trak Teeth. Surely there are picks of all of these on Aradune.
  8. Cicelee Augur

I have no horse in this race. As I mentioned i do not play a TLP.

A question for you, since you are against opening up VP for a month for "casuals"- Why do you care if "casuals" get some VP loot? How does Joe Schmo getting a ring from VP impact your play, or your guild's play, in any way? If anything, i think your guild would want some people to get end expansion loot to keep them playing so that when you need to recruit in the future, they are still playing.

I am with you, ideally it would be best to earn the VP key. But giving "casuals" 4 or 5 A VP attempts before Velious doesn't seem that egregious /shrug
  9. AoEBox Elder

If you had read the entirety of the posts you would see this is not about pick zones being available.

Rizlona also is very relaxed and casual in comparison to the toxicity of that on Aradune.
    I have a 6 box on Rizlona and VP keys are easily obtainable on that server at this time.
  10. HicksAradune Augur

Why cant these people just wait until velious to do their key? Nothing says they HAVE to do it in era. I bet the key camps are super uncontested once velious hits
  11. AoEBox Elder

So what Hicks said in this thread was a flat out lie ? :) Keep that story straight bois!
    So you are still sitting on VP spawns because your 200 member guild roster has not completed the VP quest line.
    You are also actively recruiting more which requires more VP keys , so in no way is TEQ close to completion of VP keys at this time.

Most guilds do not have 200 disposable members ready at the drop of a hat.

I hate on you because you believe you are entitled to do whatever you want on this server with 0 repercussions as we have seen with the Broken Golem ( 1 suspension that should have been multiple members disregarding the rules ... GTFOH )
  12. TheGoblin Elder

You act like this is old EQ. It isn't. DZ's, other QoL changes, epic spawn changes, updated gear and zones, among other things - so why still have old and antiquated keying? VP should be changed to be more TLP friendly since a typical TLP has much more of a population than old servers.

Just remove keys for DZs. The OW guild(s) can then strut their stuff and get extra loot if they want while letting 90% of the rest of the server experience the content in era also.

The only people arguing against it seem to be the only OW guild on Aradune.
  13. AoEBox Elder

The point of a TLP is the experience the content within era.
    Why would anyone care to return to VP after obtaining gear that makes the zone clearable with 2 groups.
  14. HicksAradune Augur

So a server where you know exactly whats required to get into places, you come to play on it, and still whine that you cant get in and want free stuff? Pretty sure thats not what TLPs are
  15. AoEBox Elder

They gotta keep up the hype that they that godlike you know... 100% agree with the changes you mention.
  16. heatawareness New Member

Not only do we believe it, but it is reality. We take what we want and will cotinue to do so and there's really nothing you can do about it no matter how many essays you type up. Get good or move to another server.
  17. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Huh, I thought these keys were "100% attainable." Why should anyone wait for Velious if they are 100% attainable?

If they are 100% attainable, what matters if anything is changed? If they're already 100% attainable, any further change can't possibly be less restrictive than 100% attainable. It's already free for the taking, right? Anybody can do it!

What could people already done with keying possibly care about changes made to a 100% attainable quest?

But then again, that seems like a lot of work to set up a "key funnel" for a quest that is 100% attainable. Because of course it isn't 100% attainable. Just more gatekeeping from people that enjoy watching other guilds forced into competition they don't want to have, on one of the latest servers that supposedly provide completely instanced raiding specifically so more people can access that content.

What we are seeing here, are posting efforts being made by members of a super-populated guild that has almost nobody to race against.

Because AOC instanced content has already proven to Darkpaw that a vast majority of players on these servers do not want to be forced into competition, the niche of players that "crave" (though a vast majority all decided to join one guild /shrug) competition looks instead for other ways to gatekeep content.

Well, judging from recent posts, it's a good thing these camps aren't broken golem ~
  18. AoEBox Elder

Whining ?
    Whine is what your guild did when losing Enraged Golem after promoting that you were going to be the only ones to get in it era ( quite hilarious ).

I would consider what i am doing to be productive in at least providing input to help future TLPs with a bottle neck.

I can debate you all day long Hicks but the result will be the same with you claiming with your elitist attitude that it is easily completed within era and there are 0 bottlenecks and that everyone else just needs to ( Get GUD ).

* Look forward to monkeying around with you in ToV*
  19. ISupportGuilds Journeyman

The number of raiders ya’ll throw out are just crazy! OMGZ Thez Haz 700 memburs! What ever you have to tell yourselves to make you feel better I guess. I would bet after one guild just got 40 new members from another guild that dissolved, we aren’t much larger. What we are is a more committed group to seeing everyone in our guild succeed and will support each other 24/7 and will make sure we put in the work to get our goals accomplished!
  20. HicksAradune Augur

Once again, going off topic with your love for TEB. Fortunately for us all TOV doesnt require a key so you can actually get in

Because they ARE 100% attainable. But you have to put a little effort in to attain it, unlike what the 4 people in this thread are unable to do and want freebies.

What next? Lets not have flags for PoTime? Maybe we should remove the signet farming for Anguish because groups can lock down the camps for days? Breakdown in Communication takes too long and has too many quest items - it should be put on a vendor for everyone to enjoy?

Get out.
    Xunil Darkwood likes this.