An undead crusader kurns tower.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by SsmuraiJack, Sep 10, 2020.

1. SsmuraiJack New Member

Is anyone looking at the broken "an undead crusader" spawn for iksar shamans in Kurns tower? Is it designed to sit and wait weeks to complete a level 8 quest? This clearly broken, I dont know, if it go patch later in the development. Request developers take a look at this and provide some feedback.
    Duder and Skuz like this.
  2. Dalzim New Member

This spawn is madness, I've spent 8-10 hours camping here (among many other shaman) and not seen one single spawn. And we need 6 skulls.. this cannot be working as 'intended'.
    Duder likes this.
  3. Indigo_Quarmite Augur

It is fairly broken. I can see the lore skull off the named but the non-lores since they aren't from leaders should drop off all trash. Good fix and it fits the lore of the quest.
  4. Krezzy Augur

Rare spawns are now increased due to a timed event. This is generally a good thing, but it has caused trouble in the past by eliminating some spawns that aren't considered "rare" for whatever reason. Examples I'm aware of include the Drolvarg Pawbuster in KC and the Festering Silverback in EJ.

At least some of this has been patched up, but it wouldn't surprise me if your crusader spawn was another example of this sort of thing.
  5. Dadcop Lorekeeper

This is working as intended, should take 30 hours to complete. This ain't WoW buddy.
  6. Dalzim New Member

That doesn't make sense to have a level 8 quest take 30 hours. Even in classic xp rates you wouldn't spend 30 hours at this camp.
    Duder and GNOME_POWER like this.
  7. SsmuraiJack New Member

dadcop are you a member of the developer team? I don't see developer below your name.
  8. Herf Augur

That mob has always been annoying, but the key to spawning him is to murder every other skeleton, particularly the one that spawns on the upper stairs, and the ones on the lvl just below that in the room that has 2 short stairs going upwards and a large square pit between them.

I was there during the bonus xp round with a damage shield on my little BST and killed him at least 4 times. Lots of Skulls with X's. But the key is to just kill everything there continuously and just keep an eye out for the Crusader.
    GNOME_POWER likes this.
  9. SsmuraiJack New Member

I am referring to it on aradune TLP server.
  10. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Yeah, the spawn on the crusader hasn't changed so it really doesn't matter aside from the fact that Aradune, being in Kunark, has more competition than a server in say Luclin.

If you want to submit a bug report make a thread in the Bug Reports Forum but pretty much every iksar class questline has multiple annoyingly long camps by design so this isn't really a bug so much as a design change request.