Aradune - Make VP key for sale in DB store or increase spawn rates

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sergeant Rage, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Aneuren Tempered Steel

I don't think most of us want EverQuest to be pay to win. We'd like to access the content without dealing with the bullying and harassment that certain players love to indulge in.

We are literally bribing the company with money instead, since they can't seem to control those with evil intentions.
  2. HicksAradune Augur

There are zero issues with the key in its current state. It is 100% obtainable. I would understand if there were no AOCs and 1 guild were holding down all the OW Trakanon kills however this is not the case

Just because the game is 20 years old, and we are all older, doesnt mean they should just pass out stuff to people for free because they are "entitled".

You went compeltely off on track on your post, then go back to wanting to keep it on track. Lets stick to the subject please
  3. TLPman Augur

you must of missed my question so here it is again for ya..... please tell the class we would all like to know

hey hicks how does that key "funnel" work in your guild? everyone that kills a mob has to ask to loot the item before they can loot it? asking for a friend
  4. AoEBox Elder

How so ? I brought up the fact that TEQ is the main reason for the bottle neck currently and has shown they have 0 regards for the rules when it comes to VP and other quest lines.

You sound a lot like Holly - Casuals should not raid VP anyway.. they are casuals.

Who said it wasn't obtainable ? The thread is to lessen the bottle neck for Aradune and future TLPs.
    IE : Removal of the key would eliminate majority if not ALL of the toxicity that TEQ pushes in regards to the VP key.

If you do not think there is a problem I recommend you look at the auction channel for those individuals paying 8krono for an AJ loot right.
  5. Cicelee Augur

As someone who does not play TLP, I think a reasonable compromise is to open the zone towards the end of the expansion cycle. If you guys get new ones every 3 months, maybe have it open for all for the final month as a DZ.

Those who want to maximize VP (and any keyed zone in the older expansions) can obtain keys ASAP and get maximum loot from the zone.

Those who don't want the stress and headaches of a key quest can experience the content in expansion for four weeks before the next one drops.

There is precedent from DPG changing raid content during the current expansion. On live right now, loot and currency have increased dramatically after the first six months or so, so that players can gear up faster and easier.
    AoEBox likes this.
  6. HicksAradune Augur

I know you're pretty obsessed with us - but can we keep to the subject of the thread. Thanks.
  7. HicksAradune Augur

VP opens up in a couple of expansions time - Just like VT does later in the game, as do zones in PoP like BOT etc. If you want to see them in era, do the key.
    Xunil Darkwood likes this.
  8. AoEBox Elder

Subject of the thread is regards to VP key -- You could answer the question and stop trying to avoid it :)
    You are like Bishi just dodge and dodge until the truth comes out then deflect to more none sense!
  9. HicksAradune Augur

Subject of the thread is asking to add the VP key to the DBG store or increase spawn rates - it has nothing to do with how my guild funnel keys. Although you and a few others in this thread always manage to turn every thread into something about TEB simply because you seem to be in love with them or something? i dont understand.

Its not deflection, im in game a lot , so feel free to send me a tell to ask non relevant questions.
  10. AoEBox Elder

So for PoPower Bot Key you can it once you have enough individuals keys to avoid doing future keying .. ( so to compare this is pretty sad ) you can also spawn a DZ and get X # of keys in the DZ.

VT keys can also be spawned from DZ's for specific zones while also having multiple mobs of each zone that drops they key piece.

Stop trying to compare the VP key to another key , The VP key is byfar the worst of the keys from Classic - PoPower.
  11. HicksAradune Augur

VP key pieces can be spawned from picks and some DZs too.
  12. TheGoblin Elder

It's not that we are in love with your guild, it's that your guild is causing 95% of the problems on Aradune and is doing nothing to help the server. I know you guys won't change as you feel like nothing is wrong - Might makes right in your heads, but that's not the case.

Other TLP servers had the top guilds at least working with other guilds. Yours does no such thing. It's like you feel the server is yours to do as you please.
    AoEBox likes this.
  13. AoEBox Elder

So when we are discussing VP keys and ways to improve them and the process you cannot answer the question of how your guild funneled them to be so efficient ? Seems like a lot of people would benefit from this knowledge if the key is 100% obtainable and not an issue.

We mention TEQ because they are the main guild monopolizing the spawns currently as you can see from the other multiple threads on this forum. ( while breaking ToS and rules doing so )

You are the only one here trying to promote 0 change for the VP key which is what this thread is about.
    Changes to help the bottle neck in regards to VP.

Why not just create a thread for yourself ( VP requires 0 change because I an elitist hardcore who has unlimited playtime )
  14. AoEBox Elder

YUM !

Karnors Castle - High priority raid target ( unlikely to pop pick for 1 key piece )
    Dreadland - Most likely to use for a DZ
    Lake of Ill Omen - Nothing ( 50 person pickzone threshold )
    Kaesora - No DZ, 1 hour respawn ( 20 person pickzone threshold )
    Trakanons Teeth - No DZ , ( 50ish pick threshold )
    Firiona Vie - No DZ - No pickzones if i remember correctly.
    Swamp of No Hope - No DZ ( high pick threshold )
    Chardok - EASY
    Warsilk Woods - EASY
  15. HicksAradune Augur

Damn thats crazy, i thought our guild is pretty much fully keyed and really no longer really being at spawns. Infact, most of the times i go past a key mob - its other guilds there right now. But what do i know right? You obviously know more about this than someone like myself would.

My playtime is limited, i work full time. And also im down to like 70% RA , i'd consider myself quite the casual !

Am i not able to have my own opinion of the current VP key state? I always though forums were a place for discussion.
  16. HicksAradune Augur

KC has a relatively low pick threshold, FV has a 50 player pick threshold as does SONH. TT quite often has multiple picks due to people sitting outside seb.

Its really not a difficult key, it can be time consuming at times, but its not difficult. It just requires some organisation - and i'm sorry if thats something you are unable to do. Again, feel free to hit me up in game anytime you have a question regarding any specific spawn etc.
  17. AoEBox Elder

70% raid attendance in TEQ is very very high playtime for a considerable amount of this server...
    So to say limited time is hilarious.

You 100% are entitled to your opinion but the point of the forums is to have positive discussion about how to improve the situation.
    Not sit and disagree with multiple individuals on this thread as you are the only individual promoting 0 change for this questline.
    Everyone else in this thread is providing input or a way to help improve this quest. You sir have not.
  18. Shibe New Member

Maybe your guild should organize and help you spawn picks? If your guild isn't helping you then it sounds like a guild issue.
    Xunil Darkwood likes this.
  19. TLPman Augur

lmao this is all you can say hahahahahahahaha
  20. TLPman Augur

so let me guess you where on the bottom of the funnel and have your vp key with your " limited play time" LMFAO

Got to have them rangers for VP they are super priority you know hahahahahahaha