New TLP Rizlona with FV loot rules.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Typhus, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Typhus Lorekeeper

I would love for the next round of TLPs if DBG would allow a Rizlona fv loot rule server. That would keep me playing till end game.
  2. Ezam New Member

Lol, so you can macaroni quest afk and sell krono?

Got it.
  3. Protagonist Tank

Nah, he said he wanted it like Rizlona. Single player servers don't have krono sales. He just wants to be able to use half of his bots to gear the other half of his bots.
    Skuz and Bardy McFly like this.
  4. Lacka Journeyman

As opposed to what, putting it all on one toon and proudly saying you are the greatest?

5. Typhus Lorekeeper

First of all I don't even buy Krono's I pay monthly for my subscription. 2nd of all I would like it so I can enjoy the game without having to do the same old quests over and over again on my alts. And raid loot can be a hand me down to my alts as they level.
    Skuz and HoodenShuklak like this.
  6. Imdead Augur

You got half of the post correct. Aradune with free trade loot would be the ultimate server.
  7. Bullsnooze Augur

Not accepting 'no' for an answer has been linked to personality disorders.

" Because of their feeling of entitlement and lack of empathy, narcissists are more likely to push for what they want and refuse to accept a negative or alternate response. And this tendency can even cross over into EverQuest. "
  8. Thash Zoner

Unfortunately, that's what we'll get, if at all. Not quite what was asked for.

Next round of tlp's, though, why not both? Aren't we running out of gimmicks to recycle?

They'd be so wildly popular, they could give up on in-game policing and just auto ban all automators / show eq'ers. Just get rid of 'em. Yeah, right.
  9. Typhus Lorekeeper

This makes sense. I'd vote for that. And yes it would be very wildly popular, contrary to what some may think.
  10. Protagonist Tank

The hilarious part is, when I posted claiming you wanted to use half your bots to gear the other half your bots in a perpetual single player loop that never even pretended to be a multiplayer experience, I was joking. But here you come, living the stereotype like a champ.

Well done.
    Bullsnooze and Duder like this.
  11. Torrok Journeyman

Rizlona, FV loot, with a max of 3 characters per person
  12. HoodenShuklak Augur

Its either going to be fv tlp or a Phinny reboot. I can't wait to see!
  13. Tweakfour17 Augur

Smart money is on Phinny gen 6 =)
  14. Machen New Member

Since they have a long history of torpedoing their own servers, I think this is coming soon. It will be a disaster for Rizlona, and I hope they don't do it any time soon, but it's exactly the sort of move DPG has been pulling repeatedly over the last four years.
    Tweakfour17 likes this.