<Isekai Adventure> zerg VP with 23 people (World RECORD)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Prisoner, Aug 30, 2020.

1. yerm Augur

No stream, no proof, no record. Do you even twitch bro??
  2. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

In all fairness, I could make a druid box, set up a stand/sit macro, perma put him in front of a wall so that the only thing you ever see is the wall for hours, and just talk the whole time about how a raid is happening on the other side of that wall, and it would be the equivalent of your alls streamer/raid vods :p haha
  3. yerm Augur

In all fairness, I could make a monk box, set up an autoattack/kick hotkey, perma put him in melee of a mob so that the only thing he ever does is damage for hours, and just afk the whole time while the raid is happening around me and that mob, and it would do the equivalent of your average TEQB/aradune dps :p haha
  4. yerm Augur

5. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Kontra takes offense to this...
  6. Dadcop Lorekeeper

A lot of people have been saying that what we've done can't be done and I don't blame them. It's insane how efficient a casual guild can be. We employ a lot of elite tactics the world has never seen; we get world firsts that are beyond compare and it is unbelievable. I'll let you in on a few of our secrets. Our biggest secret, and I don't know if I should be telling you this because it's so close to the vest, but it's been years since we started doing this we figure you already know, is to be at the keyboard during encounters. Playing the game makes it really easy to focus on what you're doing and you wouldn't believe the results! The next big secret is class metagame. Our druids stay clear of the AEs and use their spells. It's unbelievable what using a character's abilities can do. We don't even parse anymore because our members are so excellent at Everquest. The last secret I will share with you is far into the metagame. Every single one of our members has a strict regimen to maintain a high caliber of physical and mental prowess. We do sit-ups in between pulls and push-ups while medding (I can do a thousand now). We collaborate on playlists that are designed to accentuate our lives. We only eat foods that are precision cut for processing nutrients. Through strict dieting, daily workouts, and surrounding ourselves with strength we achieve strength the likes of which you would never dream. Our bodies are temples that cultivate an inner and outer virtue through-which we are the vector, and the results speak for themselves. We don't need to 'spend hours in the lab' 'cooking up strats'. We just win, and that's the secret baby.
    jeskola, Aneia, Bobbybick and 2 others like this.
  7. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

8. Zithax Elder

Every time I step into this thread I wonder: do these people even play EQ? As in, are we playing the same game? Competing guilds always seem so far behind in strategy and meta that the only conclusion is: highly unlikely. We are on such another level that at times it seems like we aren't even playing the same game. So many world records SHATTERED without care. So many clueless gamers DISAPPOINTED by being #2, or worse yet, #3. Rookie ranks like that self-quarantine to lockjaw to play in the kiddie pool. Over and over again, it's like yall never learn.

Sure, y'all play EQ. But we LIVE and WIN it. Sorry folks, that's EQ baby.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

Wow. Pathetic.
  10. haaaalp Augur

bobbybick, ya noob.
  11. Camniala New Member

Ok, i havent even played this game in like a year... i just had to log my forum account to LOL at this whole thread.

C'mon guys, set your sights slightly higher than EQ. Sure, its a fun game, but thats what it is... go accomplish something. Im only saying this because it seems like youre way too excited about something only a handful of people on the planet care about lol.
  12. Sturmx Lorekeeper

Whoosh
  13. HoodenShuklak Augur

Pretty generous of you to presume an entire handful.
  14. Zithax Elder

Which part? Seems winning to me.
  15. Accipiter Old Timer

The part where you think what you are doing is winning.
  16. AoEBox Elder

Sounds like he is "Charlie Sheen" #winning

[IMG]
    Accipiter and Zithax like this.
  17. Zithax Elder

Could you provide another term for consistently being #1 on every TLP?

Anxiously awaiting your response,
    Cordially, Zithax (#1er)
    Sturmx likes this.
  18. Sturmx Lorekeeper

World First Champions
  19. Zithax Elder

Sounds like something somebody forever relegated to #2< would say.

Hating on the World First Champions, lmao, get a life or find another game with less competition bro
  20. Accipiter Old Timer

I think AoEBox nailed it. You indeed are winning in the Charlie Sheen sense. Grats.