Not A Bug Music

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Bobbybick, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Music trakcs from Classic->SoF basically nonexistient please alllow music from SoF+ to just randomly play or potentially change the /mp3 function to just be a randomizer playlsit of all the tracks from live eq that have been made in the past 5 years that are actually kind of decent. The Paineel Exalted track for example is really really good and its a shame that you cant hear it anywhere outside of that zone.

Also please unlink general volume slider to the music slider because skeleton cackel is omega annoying :) :) :)
    Jumbur, Chopsuey, Kalamir and 10 others like this.
  2. Ulain Journeyman

By Veterans, For Veterans.
    Chopsuey, Kalamir and Citron like this.
  3. TheGoblin Elder

This is a key issue. Please address.
  4. Pumpernickel Lorekeeper

If this is fixed I'd reg 20+ accounts immediately.
  5. Kelandi Elder

Papa Bless.
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

:)
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

8. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Alternatively DPG could assign specific tracks that "fits the atmosphere" to music-less zones.
    EQ is a goldmine of unused music imho. :cool:

There are already some zones that re-uses old music(stratos uses sarith music, for example).

It is my understanding that music is only sometimes "zone-wide", and are other times assigned to specific areas of a zone...There are "quiet places" in PoK for example, which is fine imo. But completely music-less zones could do with more music...:D
  9. Ratalthor Developer

Since this is not a bug, I need to resolve this thread.

If you have feedback for the game, please post it in an appropriate discussion forum.