Labor Day Weekend Bonus!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Sep 2, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Community Manager

It's just the same event and same modifiers turned back on, so that shouldn't be the case. Could you PM where?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Leex Pewpewer

Just leave it on, no one will complain. Extra name spawn + XP, great way to get people reinvested in those alts that need augs ;).
  3. Dalsina Lunrais

Us euros have basically lost a whole day of the bonus so it`ll be greatly appreciated for it to be extended an additional day atleast. We don't get a double bonus much nowadays ;)
  4. Coughforme New Member

So no extension planned? what about all non US players who went the entire morning and afternoon hours with no bonus?
  5. Geko Elder

Many of us lost an entire night of exp. It would be nice if DBG awarded an extra 24 hours, having the event end at 9/9/2020 @ 11pm PDT. That would compensate the majority of players who planned their Tuesday around being able to be up quite late last night to take advantage of the event.

Just my 2cp
    Coughforme likes this.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I have always felt a day should start at 1:00 am.
  7. smash Augur

Not tried myself, but some said in general, so not true or false. Guess might be selling the 1 feather for an entire griffon.

Tried to go out, and well seems to be like it was Sunday
    dreamweaver likes this.
  8. Slickwilli New Member

I personally would like to see a 24 hour double xp extension since 12 hours was turned off.
    Coughforme likes this.
  9. Zamiam Augur

I hope they do also extend it till tomorrow at 11pm ... although I'm grateful they turned it back on and happy atm .. so no complaints from me thanks dev's
  10. Slickwilli New Member

Well, I'm going to assume we won't get a double xp extension after losing 12 hours earlier today. I sat down and played 2 hours ( 6 AM-8AM PDT). Since it was normal xp I decided to mow the lawn. 5 hours later I get to play again @ double xp. I wasn't going to stop in the middle of what I was doing even after reading Dreamweaver got the bonus turned back on. Hard to make plans when things like this happen.
  11. Dibab Augur

Is there a reason its only being considered to extend this? there was a substantial amount of time lost because of an error on the part of Darkpaw
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  12. Zamiam Augur

well not sure how much the xp bonus is but THANK YOU for turning it back on :p really well played Devs .. you def did it right .. .

the bonus stopped at 11pm and between 1145 to 12am it got turned back on .. :p tytyty xoxoxo
    Dibab likes this.
  13. Dibab Augur

This
  14. Dalsina Lunrais

Anyone know how much longer it is on for?
  15. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

First rule of bonus xp, we don't talk about bonus xp ...

... come on man ...