*an enraged golem

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Wrathful, Sep 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maze Elder

The real shame here is that raid zones aren't pvp enabled.
    AtabashingWoW likes this.
  2. Mithra Augur

Imagine crying over being suspended for training.
    Antonico, TLP Addict and Talimat like this.
  3. TheGoblin Elder

Imagine crying over being suspended for breaking the rules.
    Talimat likes this.
  4. phaeril Augur

Everything is a PvP zone when Fear is landing! (is that still the case? haven't had a reason to check it in a couple servers)
  5. Lookang New Member

Man rough day for you. Your 18 mob train doesn’t work, it’s recorded, you get called out for insubordination by your guild leader, and then you get suspended.

Oh the joy.
    Talimat likes this.
  6. Trubles New Member

I don't mind a 7 day vacation. Prevents burnout.
  7. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Imagine company-decision-makers creating, and then having their GMs enforce, rules that force players into these kinds of toxic situations.

If there were only some kind of technology, maybe something else that already exists in this game, that would prevent a bunch of bullies and thugs from training other guilds or kiting around * triggered quest mobs until those mobs can then be stolen.
    Talimat likes this.
  8. Trubles New Member

My apologies, it looks like the initial was 5 gorgons, a boogey and a samhain.
    Still hardly a train. I guess since there's no competition, the low class guilds get off on reporting people.
    EQ has devolved into a children's game at this point.
    ttin likes this.
  9. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Well yes, once the policy makers did away with the PNP, there certainly has been an outsized segment of the population that thinks they own everything, have trouble with the concept of sharing, and apparently even throw tantrums when they lose their toys.
    Talimat likes this.
  10. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

Last week the actual guild leader of said guild was involved in it the similar situation. Just a coincidence that it happened again, eh? Just another loose cannon?
    Talimat likes this.
  11. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

Who reports who? Have you ever payed attention to how often a certain guild on the forums reports every post they don't like about them?
    Talimat likes this.
  12. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

Even admits to it proudly on the forums. This is what we've come to in modern EQ.
    Cicelee likes this.
  13. Cicelee Augur

What is considered a train to some, is not considered a train to others.

However in the truest definition of what a "train" is, one mob can constitute a train. Doesn't matter if it is one mob, five light blues, 20 yellows, or an entire zone. All of those are defined as a train if pulled on top of another person/group/raid by someone not in that group or raid.

This thread reminds me of why I don't bother with TLP servers. The toxicity is unreal, and the childlike tantrums and behaviors remind me of dealing with my 4 year old.
    Talimat likes this.
  14. Yasi Journeyman

You are just crying in every thread and completely missing the point. Everyone does it, not just THAT guild. Lets open a Thread everytime something happens.
  15. Trevalon Augur

This guy and ALL his accounts need perma banned. Immediately.
    Talimat likes this.
  16. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

No personal attacks on other forum members, please.
    Talimat likes this.
  17. Yasi Journeyman

Just shows you can't answer.
  18. rogueling New Member

The level of cringe from these people trying to internet lawyer this into an ok situation is something to behold.
    Talimat and Dragnet Sleuth like this.
  19. AtabashingWoW New Member

20. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

Interesting read I had this morning on Everquest rules. Has anyone read through these yet?

7. You may not operate a guild that habitually violates these rules.

Disciplinary issues involving guilds may be addressed with the entire guild. Guilds whose members habitually violate these rules may be issued guild warnings and can even be permanently disbanded.

Guild Leaders and/or officers may be held accountable for any actions of their guild members, in addition to any other actions that may be taken. It is therefore the responsibility of the guild leadership to ensure that all guild members abide by these rules.
    Antonico and Talimat like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.