Double Exp Ends Early

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Riddish, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Riddish Lorekeeper

Double Experience for all servers starts Friday, September 4, 2020 at 12:00 AM PDT (Midnight) and ends Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 11:00 PM PDT

Right, so I took work off today for not double exp?
    Yohan likes this.
  2. Tayvial Journeyman

Time to Riot!
  3. hawkeyegold New Member

There's plenty of reasonable space between where op is and rioting.
  4. DamastaShonuff Journeyman

Not in today's society. People's lives must be destroyed now for any action, regardless of right or wrong.
    HoodenShuklak and hawkeyegold like this.
  5. Riddish Lorekeeper

They left the date and time up ALL weekend. For 4 days. The mistake is on DPG and it should be reactivated. I didn't buy exp pots to use with unbuffed experience rates.
  6. Trevalon Augur

Yea that sucks. I left a group Sunday night with 59.8 because I knew I was gonna need 1 more session and I had all day off Tuesday...sucks big time to plan for something that is announced and then they just screw it up.
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

So you're saying you can't get that .2% in one day of regular XP?
  8. Healiez Augur

I am amazed people still take days off work for this game....

It never ends well
  9. Trevalon Augur

Didnt say I couldn't and am currently doing that, but it will take...twice as long to do so, and I was planning to max out 60 with the bonus, but that will now take twice as long as well, meaning I probalby wont max it and just get the standard 30% or so and be done.

It is just annoying for a company to promise something and then take it away...that is all I am really saying.
  10. Captain Video Augur

This should be fixed now.
  11. Riddish Lorekeeper

Thank you for turning back on the exp!
  12. Riddish Lorekeeper

Well when they state it goes until today at 11pm PST.. and from four days ago, it seems like a safe bet that it will last the full duration. I also had people coming over to repair a cabinet so someone needed to be home.
  13. That0neguy Augur

So you took off work for someone to come repair a cabinet? Not for the XP bonus?
  14. HoodenShuklak Augur

To help clarify, he stayed home for eq (any of us addicts would), and his wife made him finally fix the broken pantry door. He chose to pay someone to fix it.
  15. Captain Video Augur

How many Krono did that cost?
  16. Ngreth Thergn Developer