Labor Day Weekend Bonus!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Trevalon Augur

Same exact situation. I almost never get to do double exp cause I work 11 hour days and every holiday/holiday weekend, and when we finally get a Tuesday of exp, they screw it up
  2. Aurro New Member

Can you please reactivate the exp bonus? I took today off in anticipation of the bonus. I would have gone to work if I'd known you'd turn it off a day earlier than stated
  3. Faythe New Member

How hard can it be to follow up on something as significant as 100% XP bonus, and get the calendar/time right? This is something you need to fix!! Turn back on double XP - you've screwed us over 24 hours worth of it now, and some of us have taken time off work to be able to utilize it.
  4. Tutankamen Augur

Yes please fix the bonus.
  5. Xarek New Member

It seems like even the smallest things are getting screwed up these days. Really frustrating, but at this point I am honestly not surprised.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Braveheart Augur

The day is wasted now. Is this going to be fixed and extended now that we have lost a day?
    Many people took the extra day as this is a long weekend. Giving back an extra day does not help those who took today off. This needs to be corrected and extended to next Monday. This will allow for a day off to fit in to the time to credit back the time to allow those who DID take time off to have the full day back. Remember, they can not just take tomorrow off to account for this glitch.
  7. Phinigel New Member

Literally took the day off to do double XP bonus today.........and it's gone. In-Game Calendar still shows it though. @Dreamweaver please get the team to fix this. Thanks!!!
  8. Bardy McFly Augur

I also tossed DW a PM. They're west coast so probably just getting in now and this isn't the kind of thing that is going to throw "emergency alerts" lol.
  9. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

22 minutes ago it was 9:20am on the west coast... that's PLENTY late for someone from DPG to notice customer's are irked by yet another problem/oversight.

Like many others, I was really looking forward to buckling down and getting some levels/AA's done on some toons. My wife is at work and my kid is in daycare... even extending to tomorrow is bs because I'll have my daughter all day tomorrow and won't get to play.

Can we please just have SOMETHING go down as advertised, please?
  10. dreamweaver Community Manager

I'm looking into the XP bonus turning off everyone.
  11. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

20 minutes, NOT BAD.. that is leadership.
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  12. Bardy McFly Augur

People that don't work the corporate world sometimes don't understand how things work. There could be "Monday" morning 9AM staff meetings weekly, other prescheduled meetings etc. As much as it sucks, this isn't a case of "the system is down". DW will take care of us.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Frist jobs of the morning.
    1. Feed the cat so it gets off the comp
    2. Make coffee
    3. Check messages/emails
    4. Read the boards and find out what fell apart while you weren't there.

*Edit*
    Bonus EXP is once again on, messed up the day but hey ho, those in the US will be fine now.
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  14. Braveheart Augur

DB is going to roll everyone back 12 hours and turn double xp back on so we get the full day...

That's a common core math joke btw.
    minimind and Nennius like this.
  15. Sevelinia New Member

Thank you:cool:
  16. dreamweaver Community Manager

Double XP is back on.
  17. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

I'm listening to NY Governor's live stream today on YouTube, flipped tabs to here to read this and I comment because of the huge sigh I just let out.

Alright, I'm signing out. Enough bs for the day.
  18. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Thank you, how long will it last for?
    Do we gain another 12 hrs ?
  19. dreamweaver Community Manager

Currently I believe it is supposed to turn off at the original time since the original event was just turned back on. If there ends up being an extension I will let everyone know.
  20. smash Augur

I hear some say it is only 50% not 100% ?