Angry Goblin - Regal Band of Bathezid

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Triconix, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Triconix Augur

Does he spawn in FM or Droga on Aradune? His original loc was Droga, but moved after the revamp. Does TLP use the new or old location for kunark era? I did searching but I cannot find a definitive answer. Its mainly people just whining about his spawn being too long (understandable a bit considering TLP expansions are sped up by 100-200%)
  2. Ruhi Augur

he's spawned in FM the last few tlps, so I assume it's still FM.
  3. Aegir Augur

He spawns in Frontier Mountains.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

5. Triconix Augur

Alright cool, thanks guys. First TLP so just wanted to double check before i wasted my days in Droga!
  6. Tweakfour17 Augur

Not the post I was expecting to see based on the title lol. As others said, its FM and if its your first just a heads up this mob will be heavily contested.
    Dythan likes this.
  7. Bewts Augur

Heavily? It’s one step short of with SK’s spamming /tar /Usability XX to immediately HT the mob on spawn.
  8. Tweakfour17 Augur

Is the 1 step the fact you need to turn in to the Angry Goblin for the Warlord to spawn?
  9. Truetotheblue Augur

It's a quest turn in when he spawns, not a kill. It ends up being loot locked whoever turns in the fastest.

@OP he spawns in FM at the same spot as the traitor.
  10. Xhartor Augur

Just do it like everyone else does during Kunark. Schedule VS and Talendor for the same raid night. After you kill one of those two, have your guild run across FM to get to the other. Set a group with a bard and an SK to watch for the new pick to open. Have that group pick over and do the turn and kill the warlord. Continue raiding for the night.
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  11. Tweakfour17 Augur

This is the way.
  12. HoodenShuklak Augur

*updates gina triggers for vs and talendor announcements...