Aradune Adventures: The Hunt for the Goblin Gazughi Ring

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lovecrafts, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Lovecrafts New Member

The hunt for the Goblin Gazughi Ring has been a mini-game for me regardless of which server that I play on. I always use low level characters for this bizarre mini-game. It first started when I was playing on P99 and than every progression server that I played on. This time around I decided to start my hunt for the ring on Aradune during the Bonus XP event. I was hoping that the event would encourage others to level their alts so competition would be less.

So at the start of the Bonus XP event, I leveled my L.12 Druid to L.22. I know Druids gets Tracking at L.20, but I wanted to work on raising my Tracking skill but there was another important reason. When I set the Tracking skill filters to only look for Gray & Light Green mobs at L.22, only the Sarnak Courier and it's place holders will show up on track.

I got to the Windmill area early morning and I was surprised to see that no one else was farming it. What will happen next has never happened to me before in any online game and yes I have turned into "one of those players". After spending less than 15 minutes with clearing out the place holders, my first Sarnak Courier spawned and it dropped the Goblin Gazughi Ring. I was completely floored that the dang ring dropped on my first farming attempt. My previous best time was on P99 which took 32 Sarnak Courier spawns and I don't want to even think back on how long it took on the other progression servers.

I was all set to farm the Sarnak Courier for the next several hours. However a max level Ranger showed up and starting killing so I took my loot and went to have some fun with a new Enchanter alt that I created. This has been an amazing weekend.
    TrollMan, Eviara and Aneuren like this.
  2. Bullsnooze Augur

Great story. :)

I usually do silly things like your adventure too! However, mine aren't nearly as lucrative as yours.