Labor Day Weekend Bonus!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Religious Elder

Double Experience for all servers starts Friday, September 4, 2020 at 12:00 AM PDT (Midnight) and ends Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 11:00 PM PDT

Per the announcement. Is there a reason this ended an entire day early?
  2. Bardy McFly Augur

I also made plans around having double XP Tuesday during the day. I hope they rectify this to be as originally posted.
    cadres, Verith and Duder like this.
  3. Geko Elder

they should extend it to 9/9/2020 @ 11pm PDT. Tonight is now over due to a database time zone error.
    Gyurika Godofwar, Verith and Duder like this.
  4. Leex Pewpewer

23 hours early...

They said, midnight madness? Hold my beer, watch these nerds rage.
  5. Sindace Elder

Jumped the gun and started the rares/faction a day early also.
    Verith and Duder like this.
  6. Aack - VZ New Member

Yeah.. gotta say, ending the double exp 23 hours early sucks. I scheduled my week around having most of Tuesday available for gaming.

Both this forum and the in-game calendar state 11pm on Tuesday the 8th.

Not cool guys.
    Yinla, Verith, Winnowyl and 1 other person like this.
  7. Ruffnk New Member

Guys!!!! Please get it connected. Your wicked slipping!!!
  8. Itaru Journeyman

Apparantly Daybreak doesn't understand how time works. :(
  9. Eyashusa Lorekeeper

Whatever you do, please do not give us a partial day. Either turn it back on and extend it through next weekend, or just give us another weekend's worth.

Made plans to take advantage of this and now it is fubar. Remember when T3 raids got delayed a month so people could make plans?

Eya
  10. Sibs New Member

Why did it end early.....they need to know how to tell time...this sucks, had plans for more leveling!:(
  11. Prophecychild New Member

Seems like some internal timer is off by a day. Game thinks that it is my characters birthday, character's birthday is 9-9, guessing whatever clock that is was used for the event as well.
  12. Velisaris_MS Augur

And the Leap Year Monster ruins another bonus exp weekend.
  13. ojier Lorekeeper

Fooled me!

So much for my day off :)
  14. Ganolean New Member

The posts and calendar says this goes all day today but it does not show double exp anymore accumulating.....
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  15. Cryface New Member

Doh. I too planned on Xp bonus today. You know.., until 11pm pst. OOpS.
  16. Sevelinia New Member

Please give us the full 24 hours of bonus XP that you mistakenly cut short on us.
    cadres likes this.
  17. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Probably a conflict in the way the event system works where one event ended & another started.

Event one can't run with event two simultaeneously, so event two needed to contain the remainder of event one if there was an overlap involved but event two only contained the info for the second event, someone forgot to add the remaining time duration of double xp to event two's information.

At least that's my guess.
  18. cadres Augur

Whatever the reason can we have a fix for this?
    I rarely get to take advantage of xp bonus because of work
    Today I could
    Today it had ended 24 hours prematurely
    So nothing for me (or all the others who turned up raring to go)
    Trevalon likes this.
  19. Shootie New Member

dude.. this is such a bummer. Had to be out majority of weekend and was planning to take today off to actually get some decent xp. Why is this shut off? From what i hear severs were unstable over the weekend too. Please turn double xp back and and take Rare spawns off if you have to..
  20. Trevalon Augur

As someone who worked Weds-Monday because I have to work every holiday, I had planned to finish EXP on Tuesday during the announced EXP bonus, but yall screwed up.

This needs to be fixed