ToV: Restless Assault - Narandi

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by NeverPayForLag, Sep 6, 2020.

1. NeverPayForLag Augur

I have done this mission a couple of times and months ago I had no problems. Now I tried it again a couple of times and I had some very strange effects:

Narandi:
    - fight should show circle
    - wrong one: at around 50% a white/blue circle should appear (if i am right)
    - right one: nothing changes

I had it a couple of times that the circle of all Narandies changed to white/blue. Last fight now it worked again only at the last 25%, first 75%/50% - all Narandies with white/blue, battlerezzed through the whole fight with a couple of tanks, the last one was the right one from the start and didn't changed to white/blue.

It is normally with a tank looking on the ground very easy to spot, regardsless on ice or snow, I prefer ice for a better view but that didn't made a difference. After having all on white/blue I cycled through all four "round-robbin" and all went in the same color, so there is no way a missinterpretation of the colors.

Perhaps a glitch on AB?
    Anybody had the same problem?
    Meanwhile I battlerezz through that mission, but loosing xp in ToV in that way sucks with that low grind...
  2. NeverPayForLag Augur

Perhaps to add:

Particle are for my/all/enviro-spells: Low/nearest

Any problem with the particles? Should they be deactivated?
  3. Conq Augur

The wrong Narandi should have a blue ring around it's feet once it hits 70% or so. They'll light up again a few times (50, 25?). For easiest runs, I always pull to a flat spot (I like the top of the mountain where he always spawns NE - camp) and make the group stand ON the tank and only one other person gets to assist before the correct mob is found. So once Narandi splits, tank just AE aggros, nobody moves, and all the Narandi's just stand around the tank in a circle - very easy to identify which one has or hasn't a blue ring. The splits have very few hps so any high dps just don't dps until the correct mob is found. If your video settings allow you to see the blue ring at all, you should be able to see them at any/all stages.
    Conq
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

if you wipe you no longer get the circles. Only wiped a couple of times over the last 9 months. But each and every time we wiped we didn't get the emote or the circles for the wrong split.

Solution dont wipe.