Aradune Progress - Let's talk.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rivalry, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Shibe New Member

I and other TEB wizards left the mob up. If you had any understanding on how the sprocket part of the quest works you would know your argument is moot.
    Galaras likes this.
  2. Galaras Lorekeeper

You mean the streamer who decided to create entertainment for his stream because he was bored and parked Wraith at the entrance to fear then advertised loot in general? Yeah, he left our guild when he wasn't allowed to just do whatever he wanted and to my knowledge isn't playing on our server anymore.

Vorshayla and I were on all night waiting for someone to message us in game and tell us who in our guild is killing Challice, but we received no messages so I guess this is just more random fear mongering and accusations.

Like I said, it still makes more sense that people are trying to stop TEQ by killing Challice than TEQ trying to lock down Broken Golem (which we've already shown quite capable of) and Challice as well.
  3. Sturmx Lorekeeper

Turned this nice guys post into a cryfest. Nice!
  4. Healiez Augur

Isnt that what happens to any post about Aradune?
    paragon520 and Sturmx like this.
  5. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Hi Sturm!
    Sturmx likes this.
  6. Azurefrost Elder

Isn't there literally a post with a guy stating he is killing the NPC in front of TEB wizards because he is mad that they stole the golem from him to screw over other wizards in TEB? Should still be around unless that thread was deleted.
  7. Gynek Lorekeeper

First of all... Wait, WHAT? This WHOLE drama fest, to be clear, is not about the Broken Golem in PoFear, but about a turn-in NPC who is NOT NECESSARY for the quest being killed?
    Seriously? You all are spending your lives waiting for an NPC that you don't need?

Second, you're an engineer! Are you the kind who builds stuff? Cuz I've got a thing I wanna make, and it'd be amazing, and I'd fund it. Hit me up.
  8. Sturmx Lorekeeper

Hello!
  9. Rivalry Apprentice

Whole heartedly I can't tell if this is a troll, or a legit mention of some "thing you wanna make.", but you had me at "I'd fund it." I am Rivalry on Aradune.
  10. sauron69 Lorekeeper

How ironic Aradune ended up being the toxic server.
  11. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Is it ironic though? You should be able to easily predict that a heavily populated city (Aradune) would be toxic. Bad parts of town, high crime rates, high amount of drug sales, rampant prostitution and homelessness. All pretty common things for a high pop city but also part of its charm.
    Ghost towns (Rizlona) are usually not toxic, they are just creepy and have more of a hills have eyes vibe to them with people hidden away in random parts of the town after the nuclear radiation disfigured them.
    Loze likes this.
  12. sauron69 Lorekeeper

I'll take finding a camp whenever i want and not having to worry about 50 incels camping epic mobs any day of the week.
  13. Protagonist Tank

Big brain moves. Can't have a toxic community on a singe player server.
  14. Portis Augur

Thanks for the work.. added Rosengard.
  15. Gynek Lorekeeper

It is 100% not a troll post, I've been looking for an engineer to make an idea I have. I've added you to friends, keeping an eye out for ya.
  16. Talimat Elder

The problem with a post where one person is attempting to make themselves seem noble, is that that person was directly consulted prior to information being removed on one guild. It was documented to be added back later, and no other guilds information was prevented or removed. This action was condoned and allowed, with a tool set up to allow it to happen, for the express purpose of trying to take the information and control from someone else, this was the second said attempt to do that very thing. If you are going to try and report something negatively, don't try to falsely set another person as a hero when they intentionally manufactured the removal of information in the first place.
  17. Talimat Elder

Clearly this is not true, as the guild in question made over 300 posts on it as soon as it happened, so they very much cared. Making contradictory statements invalidates information, a website that is not a part of everquest has nothing to validate or invalidate except in one's own mind.
  18. Talimat Elder

Since you are in the guild in question, and have posted as such in other posts, it would not be valid to post as an innocent bystander who thinks innocence of the guild in question which said person is a member of. Also once the item is turned in the spawned mob is loot locked, which removes it from being a contested mob, which invalidates the repeated claims of the guild in question that they are only contesting a contested mob.