Will you let us transfer to from agnarr / aradune eventually?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by NinjutsuMMO, Apr 29, 2020.

1. NinjutsuMMO Augur

I play on agnarr and don’t want to split up my characters on aradune and agnarr FOREVER and would be interest in aradune server if I can merge my characters one day into the same server

Being both pop locked surely this would be allowed when aradune reaches its end ?

I love the idea of seasonal pop locked servers but I don’t want my characters scattered over several servers
  2. ikrouki New Member

i would love to transfor my shamy from agnar to aradunei work so hard to get my epic
  3. Lejaun Augur

I could be wrong, but my understanding is you can always transfer from a TLP, you just can’t transfer to one. Also, a fee is involved.
  4. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Assume that you will never be able to.
    Nolrog likes this.
  5. Nolrog Augur

From a TLP to a non-TLP (normal) server, yes.

Agnarr to Aradune, had a bit of a different issue. Agnarr is locked at LDON, and has been for a while. Aradune will not hit LDON until July. So if they ever do allow them (which they typically do not) then it would be when Aradune hits LDON at least.
  6. Machen New Member

Plus even if they allowed it when Aradune hits LDON, it would completely wreck Aradune's economy to have players that have had ~3-4 years to farm plat, tradeskill mats, etc dumped on them.

The longer they go without allowing something like this, the worse it will make things if they ever do decide to pull the trigger.
  7. Machen New Member

Aradune is not pop locked.
  8. Nolrog Augur

Yes, I agree. That's what I thought of when I said when Aradune reaches LDON at least, though I didn't say why I thought at least.
  9. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

Ooops, I misread a bit in my tiredness. I doubt that you will see a transfer option available from Agnarr to Aradune, for reasons already specified by others. Its unfortunate, but the way it goes. Your option is likely just to move them to a live server if you want them together.
  10. Trox2010 Augur

Read when the OP was made; pretty sure this was done right after original announcement when I believe Aradune was supposed to be PoP Locked.
    Machen likes this.
  11. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

Ha ha....we got necro'd.
    Machen and Yinla like this.
  12. sumnayin Augur

The only way I could ever see them offering some Agnarr to Aradune transfers would be during like OoW or something...There are so many characters on Agnarr that are full PoTime gear that would imbalance Aradune if done anytime in era.
  13. NinjutsuMMO Augur

I’d like to be able to play on all the tlps and transfer to agnarr in pop or ldon....

I only like the initial launch of the TLP and I also don’t like eq past ldon