Considering making a new Aradune Progess.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Wrightsvillain, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Wrightsvillain New Member

2. Maze Elder

It's okay, they removed us from the site too.

Salty that Noone else got into VP I guess.

Maybe Kubat or Atabishi will make a new aradune progress that isn't bias.
    Wrightsvillain likes this.
  3. Galaras Lorekeeper

In before Rizlona people come here bragging about clearing VP before anyone on Aradune.
    Wrightsvillain and Maze like this.
  4. Vardeth New Member

... health of the server? Guild recruitment? Like people don't know who is already in VP? Go cry somewhere else. No one gives a other than your guild.
    Duder likes this.
  5. Wrightsvillain New Member

Who's crying? I'm just pointing things out, and I'm not in either of these guilds, just a casual player on Aradune. Lol...
    Goburs and ttin like this.
  6. Siah Elder

I'm going to have to agree here. The guy is just pointing some stuff out and you're going to say he's crying? Literally no where is his post do I see him complaining about anything, just stating some facts with evidence. Get real bro lmao.

*edit typos*
    Goburs likes this.
  7. haaaalp Augur

obviously you care, since you replied..........
  8. Gynek Lorekeeper

I only care cuz they took off my server first Epic. I worked hard on that, was neat there was such a site (I've never got to be a Kewl Kid)

But really the whole removal is petty and dumb.
  9. Protagonist Tank

Talk to the dude that coded it. He'd probably be willing to hand it over to a moderator who wasn't batcrap crazy.
  10. Endacer Augur

I even messaged and talked to him myself about needing to be impartial when running a site like that. But on the other hand, I don't blame him at all. A guild was removed for holding an entire class hostage, for insta-killing a turn in mob for wizard that doesn't even drop anything just so people couldn't do the turn in.

They were removed for camping a Fear turn in mob and when someone actually beat them to it, they take their mob, and run it away into a train that they run around for 30m until its timer wears off. Someone elses turn in, that guild stole their items they turned into the said mob, by aggroing it and running it around so they couldnt get it. That's zone disruption, harassment, disruption of gameplay, and I don't even know what else, but i'm sure it could be tagged as more.

DBG/DPG wont stand up to the utter harassment and toxicity exhibited by a certain guild and do something about it. Maybe it's time the rest of the server took it into their own hands. The unmentioned guild wasn't just removed by the administrator of the site, it was a widespread poll/vote amoung the leadership of the rest of the server, that had that guild removed, he was just the one to press the button. If people don't want things like this to happen, then maybe it's time to start acting like decent human beings again. Treat others with a little bit of respect and decency.
  11. HicksAradune Augur

I doubt it when the admin of the page has a track record of not putting people on there just because he doesnt like them ....

but...

[IMG]
  12. Protagonist Tank

Give specific names who voted this. Show everyone how united the server was by actually listing the people you're claiming were in on this.
  13. Endacer Augur

You want me to name names, something that isn't allowed as per forum rules? Even if I did know the names I wouldn't. But I was asked for my opinion in the matter, gave it, and was told everyone was weighing in on it.

And I can honestly say, no one cares who was the first to clear targets, or the first to clear VP, this is a 20+ year old game, its all been done hundreds of times before. People just want the "top guild" to show people a little bit respect. Act like your parents raised you correctly. We all play this game for the classic experience we all grew to love 20 years ago. Part of that experience was the community. People have forgotten that somewhere along the way.
  14. Protagonist Tank

So you made it up. Understood.

I consulted all of the server leadership, and after an extensive poll they've decided your roleplay about "community" is deeply cringy.
  15. Endacer Augur

If everyone who decided on it wants to post and say so, that's up to them, it's not my place to invade their privacy by dragging them into it. But like I said, I don't know who all voted on it, only the aradune-progress admin that did it does. Even if I did, I'm not going to break forum rules just to try and prove something to someone that means absolutely nothing to me. Take your trolls somewhere else, they don't work on me.
  16. Protagonist Tank

Someone else consulted all of the server leadership. A vote/poll was taken and it was decided it does work on you and you wish everyone would join you in recreating an idealized youthful memory of internet elf communities that never existed.
  17. Galaras Lorekeeper

Who was killing Challice in Felwithe? As a TEQ Wizard I wish I would have known it was us cause I spent many hours waiting on her to respawn over this last weekend.

The reality is that it was much more likely someone hating on us trying to stop us from completing epics by blocking one of the quest npcs.
  18. Siah Elder

So like, why do these sites even exist?!
  19. Siah Elder

You mean the item that anyone can get by just talking to the guy?
  20. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

No matter what impartiality you ask for any site made by a player is only as good, impartial or fair as the person who made it is.

If a site isn't being impartial or fair or making arbitrary decisions stop using it altogether and if you feel you can do a better job, make your own.