I don't understand the hate for TEQB on this server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ronluwen, Sep 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Healiez Augur

Screenshots arent worth a anything in my experience, video on the other hand, has always resulted in action if it truly shows rulebreaking. I have been on the giving and recieving end of it.
  2. Galaras Lorekeeper

I mean, the person/people you should be mad at is DPG. This is the game they've created and despite countless threads and petitions (including half the wizards in TEQ) this is the state of the wizard epic that they refuse to do anything about. I'm sorry but you're naive if you didn't think this would happen considering there will maybe be 45 wizard epics finished in era making it one of the least completed epics.
  3. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

Not my epic. I'm just continuously amazed that they direction EQ continues to go is this route, especially on a "dedicated GM" server.

And while I will place the some blame on toxic behavior not stopped, I'm not gonna give That's EQ Baby players a pass for what they do daily in game.
  4. ISupportGuilds Journeyman

This is no different then people turning in the broken crown to Natasha in Lake Rathe. The GM’s take a hands off approach to that and will do the same thing here. TEQB never trained anyone and never stopped any guild from attacking the mob. Your guild choose not to engage the mob because Cazic and Draco were up and your guild wasn’t able to handle those mobs. This is completely a none issue, if you had a decent force you easily could have killed the mob as well as CT and Draco inside the 30 minutes, that’s the real issue.
  5. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

You defend yourself by using an example of another exploit your guild does? Go figure.
  6. paragon520 New Member

you had 30 minutes to kill a level 65 mob. you failed to do so. go play wow if you don't like it
  7. ISupportGuilds Journeyman

The assumptions you make just make you sound ignorant. The bottom line is TEB waited 30 minutes or more before killing a mob. You could have attacked it anytime before that and killed it, your group didn’t. The game specifically sets a 30 minute timer, are you going to say that TEB some how got around this timer? Or will you simply admit that in the 30 minutes you were unable to get a force put together that you felt confident killing the mob? It’s not like TEB had some magic way to stop you from engaging, your group let the timer run out.
  8. Siah Elder

Like they say, don't hate the player.. Hate the game.
  9. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

That's EQ Baby purposely trained the mob around the zone playing "keep" away, engaging a plane full of mobs that would destroy anyone trying to kill it. You know what happened.
  10. Maze Elder

Sure didn't destroy anyone when we killed the following at the same time:

Cazic Thule
    A Dracoliche
    Fright
    Dread
    Terror
    *an enraged golem
  11. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

That's what happens when you have a zerg force.
  12. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

But hey, you be you. Your greed and continued actions on the server are a blight of toxic behavior. DPG will either do something about it or they won't. Judging from every other thing that the guild has been reported for, I'm going to guess do nothing.

My piece has been said. No more debating it. You'll lie about how innocent you are just like you do for every other exploit, while anyone else on the server knows you are full of it.
  13. Quivermetimbers New Member

remember when cabdru got caught training the entrance of fear on stream to prevent people from getting to one of the epic mobs in classic? he was in eqb and he was banned. wouldnt be a stretch to say eqb unaware of their members griefing; using similar tactics to prevent people from doing their epic quests.
  14. Maze Elder

[IMG]
    paragon520 likes this.
  15. paragon520 New Member

in b4 lock
  16. Maze Elder

Imagine 2 threads getting locked back to back.
  17. Quivermetimbers New Member

[IMG]

loool

thats what u took from that? suspended > banned?
  18. Maze Elder

Are you lost?
  19. dreamweaver Community Manager

Imagine that.
  20. dreamweaver Community Manager

As was stated in the other thread, trying to report or complain about players or guilds breaking the rules should not be accompanied by additional breaking of the rules. If you have an issue please either send me a DM explaining the issue or please petition Customer Service. If you would like to do both that is fine as well.
    Bullsnooze and Skuz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.