Barter...

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Buster_Shruggs, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Buster_Shruggs Augur

If you set up a Barter to purchase items and "you" are asking for 900 of item X, then please

don't set your buying limit to 2 of item X per transaction. Even at 20 per transaction selling to a

barter can be tedious; 450 transactions?! /faint

I tend to check barters when I have an excess of tradeskill components.

I think its a good system with the exception of what I mentioned above.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

There is no way when you set up /barter to set the buying limit that way, its not the player setting that limit at 2. Or 3 or 6 or whatever odd amount it allows you to sell to them.

Its a well known bug for many years. A possible work around is to go in person and sell to them, not convenient but will sometimes alleviate the issue
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

4. Buster_Shruggs Augur

I was not aware of that bug. Sometimes I notice the more transactions I conduct during a sale the

number increases; I only noticed due to getting more plat per transaction. Started it at 5 then went up by

2 or 3 until reaching 20. Today though, every transaction I made was limited to 2 per. I never really paid

attention to what items were being sold when the numbers would fluctuate.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its a royal pain. I guess when it happens we could pm niente which server, the barter that is set up and if it was from a different zone or in person and the time. But I don't think they will be able to reproduce it - its very random
  6. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Lol, dang I didn't take any screenshots... I am still waiting for them to fix Emp SSRA and

Cursed Cycle. OR at least acknowledge the issue. :D

[IMG]
    CatsPaws likes this.
  7. Buster_Shruggs Augur