Witch server join ?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Tucco, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Tucco New Member

Hello guys !
    to start, im sorry for my english, im from france, and be sure, i do my best :)
    Im a NEW PLAYER ON LIVE, i just come from P99, and i run here when i saw the TLP server, but i want to be sure to do the good choice.
    i really want to play in old school Everquest, but im very exited to play on a server progression !! :D
    i can saw 2 different TLP server, what the difference on this 2 ?
    i just want (if possible) old school graphic (and have the new when the progression will be here) and the most poeple possible ! (im playing in Europe hours)
    thanks a lot for ur respond, IM SO HAPPY :D
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  2. NinjutsuMMO Augur

3. Chopin.Xegony Augur

So there isn't really an 'old school' Everquest anymore if you want to do TLP its basically modern Everquest in old zones. Antonious Bayle is the European server if you want to go to live. TLP any of the new ones will be fine just be aware that once a new TLP comes out the old TLP will suffer from a poplulation exodus.
  4. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Hello,

The two new servers are Aradune and Rizlona. Both of them have a lot of players. The main difference is the rule for boxing multiple accounts.

Aradune is a Truebox server, which means you may only play one character per computer/device. You are also only supposed to play a maximum of two characters total (from two different computers).

Rizlona has no boxing restrictions. This means you could load up 50 characters on one PC if you want.

If you want to enable old school player models, open your EQ Launcher. Click Advanced Tools at the bottom left. Click Game Configuration. Click Next when you see your video card settings, and then you will see a list of character models to select. Uncheck any type of model that you woulf prefer to use the old one.
    Duder likes this.
  5. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

I'd suggest either Aradune or Rizlona. While they are in Kunark now, they will be the easiest for you to catch up on. Groups are harder to find now that most of the server is 50-60 now, but there are still alts and new people out there to group with sometimes.
  6. NinjutsuMMO Augur

Agnarr 4 Lyfe!