Potions not found in Station...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Greymantle, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Greymantle Augur

Noticed that the Potion of Binding is not available to purchase with station cash. Is this by design or oversight?
  2. Zamiam Augur

iirc Potion of binding was never for sale in the marketplace .. its a reward from one of the LoN packs i believe .. although I could be wrong .. but I dont remember it being in market
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I don't see it in the marketplace.
    It is in a claim marked as "Legends of Norrath: Inquisitor" so yes, a "LoN" pack. It is likley no longer available.
  4. Sissruukk Rogue One

Ping's Pinning Potion Package
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Cold be? My search doesn't cover scripts, and I think that Ping gives things via script. (Adding scripts to the search is likely to make the search timeout AND give a large amount of false hits to sift through, because numbers in scripts are not rare!)
    And for now, I don't have time to search by hand, so going to leave it be :)
  6. Greymantle Augur

Pretty sure it is item # 40681, from the listing on Lucy. I do not know if it was ever available in the marketplace. Just that is was not there now. Since most or all of the other LDON potions are there i was curious as to it's absence. Not going to spend my station cash on LDON cards hoping for the chance of a random reward.
  7. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

[IMG]