Everquest Trivia #705

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Whoops, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Mary Poppins Augur

I told you back then - they are in the old EC tunnel! I was running around that zone trying to actually win that game. Morit was still parked there when I logged back on to infiltrate Grover’s guild (they’ve kicked me out since then).

I actually agree with you on this.

If I looked at this phallic place at midnight, would it look the same as when Verily looked at it at high noon?
    Whoops likes this.
  2. Whoops Augur

No.

Yer killin' me, lol. There's definitely something you could ask that would clear it up a lot and get you guys on track.

This one's not it, though. :p No.

What phallic place?
  3. Mary Poppins Augur

Ok, would this non-phallic place look the same for me at midnight as it would for Verily at high noon?
    Whoops likes this.
  4. Grove Augur

By any chance, is this an LDoN zone?
    Whoops likes this.
  5. Whoops Augur

No.
  6. Verily Tjark Augur

If Norrathian Geographic was doing a photo shoot here, would there be animals roaming around to take pictures of?
    Whoops likes this.
  7. Whoops Augur

No. This is still a good question, though.

Addendum:
    I think I'll change this answer to yes, but yer gonna need to be specific to answer it this way.

Additional edit: I'm on day three of this freakin' migraine that won't go away, so please accept my apologies for being clear as mud about stuff.
  8. Whoops Augur

Hahaha, you know what? Ages and ages ago, I used to take screenshots of animals in awkward poses/awkward places. Mammoths in trees, wolves mating with beetles, all kinds of nonsense in the Karanas and Eastern Wastes especially. Alas no, this place is not great for roaming animal photo shoots. I don't believe there are any at all.

Edit: For context, to reduce the weirdness of the above (hopefully! lol), it was random stuff for our guild website, and also had shots of guildies partially embedded in logs, sitting on air instead of the barrel near them, just weird glitchy things.
  9. Verily Tjark Augur

Are there dudes with dongs that I could have a sword fight with at this place?
    Mary Poppins and Whoops like this.
  10. Whoops Augur

Heaps of them!
  11. Mary Poppins Augur

Post of the game, right here.

Bravo, Verily. Bravo.
  12. Mary Poppins Augur

Do the dudes with dongs that Verily “sword fights” with have actual swords in their hands?
    Whoops likes this.
  13. Whoops Augur

Some of them do, yes.
  14. Grove Augur

Is one ported into this zone when doing a certain quest?
    Whoops likes this.
  15. Zaray Augur

Does the zone require acquiring an instance?
    Whoops likes this.
  16. Hateseeker Augur

Is this zone east of commons and west of ocean of tears?
    Whoops likes this.
  17. Whoops Augur

Yes

Yes

Yes
  18. Grove Augur

Is the instance created as part of an epic?
    Whoops likes this.
  19. Whoops Augur

No.
  20. Verily Tjark Augur

If I put a sock on my hand with some googly eyes would I be allowed to perform in this zone?
    Whoops likes this.