Not A Bug Launch Pad

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Warrath, Aug 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warrath Journeyman

Getting connection error from launch pad, says it is unable to connect on multiple computers. I was on for a little bit and kept getting huge lag spikes
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I used the bypass to reach server select, got to character screen but its stuck trying to load up the world atm.
    Meteon likes this.
  3. abbyswaay New Member

I cannot log in either
    Meteon likes this.
  4. Barallron Journeyman

Same. Another thread below is saying huge lagspikes server wide. Bigger issue it seems. Lets see if any one is awake.
  5. OtherProgress New Member

When i open my launch pad my issue varies between two things,
    1. it just opens with an error saying it couldn't connect and gives me a link to a help page.
    2. it lets me open it and the normal launchpad comes up, and allows me to click play. but when i do, I get a message telling me to check my internet connection.

it started after those big lag spikes and I got disconnected. Have not been able to connect since, as of yet, the server status reporters all say the servers are up.

Xegony server
    Thornislord likes this.
  6. Meteon New Member

I can't log in and i know DBG is to blame:(
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Got in, game is really laggy however.
  8. Moege Augur

9. Flat Toad Elder

first one posting that the hamster died is banned for life...
  10. feeltheburn Augur

SAD SAD state of a company this is....I don't know how they find their way home at nite. Amazing.
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

This particular problem is not Daybreaks fault, and many services are affected by it.
    Mukkul likes this.
  12. Denjar New Member

As was posted elsewhere, it appears this is an issue with Cloudflare and they are aware of the problem and working on a fix:

"Cloudflare System Status
    Increased HTTP 5xx Errors
    Identified - The issue has been identified and a fix is being implemented.
    Aug 30, 11:39 UTC
    Update - We are continuing to investigate this issue.
    Aug 30, 11:08 UTC
    Update - Cloudflare is investigating an increased level of HTTP 5xx class errors.

We are working to understand the full impact and mitigate this problem. More updates to follow shortly.
    Aug 30, 10:45 UTC
    Investigating - Cloudflare is aware of, and investigating an issue which potentially impacts multiple customers. Further detail will be provided as more information becomes available.
    Aug 30, 10:21 UTC"
    Mukkul likes this.
  13. Warrath Journeyman

Seems like since the last patch the game has been unstable, I hope it gets figured out soon. I even had trouble logging in to the forums. I have reset all internet connections and have tried on multiple computers and have the same issue.
  14. Airss New Member

Few of us have not been able to log in for over an hour now.
  15. Remember_When New Member

I've been trying for over two hours on multiple computers and multiple accounts. I got in twice but it was so laggy it froze up and booted me back out
  16. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I can't login now, I was able to earlier but the game was unplayable with 90-120 seconds for anything you click to respond.
  17. Mithial New Member

Made it in once in the past two and a half hours of trying but the lag was so heavy nothing was responding.
  18. StinkyVetWarrior Master

I was able to get 2 other accounts in using the exe file bypassing launchpad, but there was so much lag in game, 26 seconds for 2nd account to get the invite to group, a couple minutes to coth my pally. I logged them out, too much of a hassle for me.
  19. Prexus_2003 New Member

I’m having the same issues across the board
  20. Airss New Member

You would think Daybreak would be on top of things, but going on 4 hours with no info, and no rewards, most of us pay to play this game. Shouldn't be any excuses why the games down on a Sunday morning.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.