<Thats EQ Baby> zerg VP with 31 people

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by HicksAradune, Aug 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Komodon Augur

Like i said earlier....some of you guys searching for that missing care factor here are going to get it, and some of you won't. The guy who can't even comprehend that you've already jumped the shark after recruiting 1/3 of the active server population and pee'd all over any "premiere guild" status you might of created with open ooc recruitment spam of all things in the process of accomplishing anything the guild does?

Yeah...I wouldn't expect you to try and chalk that up any different. You can't help people understand truths they simply are not capable of acknowledging :)
  2. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

This is just it. I haven't personally experienced it from these guys yet....but I usually approach a situation that could by just communicating with them and coming back later, because I know your 3v3 will produce 3 more of theirs etc....TBH most of their leadership has been more than happy to work with my guild. It's only toxic if you let it control your experience.

There's plenty to do on the server right now....but some people are focusing too hard on the negatives because it's natural reaction.
  3. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Cool story man. But now that you're done totally owning that strawman let me tell you what i meant. Everyone that plays a TLP from Classic to Live hates the game at some point and they only keep playing it out of pure addiction. I don't think anyone that stays up 40 hours straight to race is a loser, i don't think the casual dad gamer that plays 10 hours a week in a casual guild is a loser, i don't think the person playing on live is a loser. I think the dude that plays out of addiction rather then fun IS a loser.
  4. Bullsnooze Augur

Can we just stop posting these threads or have them against the forum rules? Not only are they designed at attention seeking, but they always lead to personal attacks, fighting, and negativity. And, realistically, they belong on the guild's dedicated webpage/discord/whatever to boast.
  5. Thez69 Elder

what are you proposing should be against the rules? i dont get it
  6. HicksAradune Augur

I posted a celebration thread and people respond with negativity and personal attacks, its those people who should be against the rules.
  7. jeskola pheerie

So we are to conclude that you believe everyone who attempts to play on a TLP past POP is an addicted loser because you don't care for some of those expansions? People's playstyles tend to evolve as the server progresses to adapt to changes in the game, including being able to progress past the poorly-reviewed expansions while still enjoying their time in-game. IMO, reaching live while beating every expansion in-era should be the primary long-term goal of any serious TLP raid guild.

That being said, creating meta-games and personal goals has always been a part of EQ, and these speedruns are no different. I never read these speedrunners claim to be better than the original pioneer guilds of Everquest or better than today's top live guilds.
    Dilf likes this.
  8. Bullsnooze Augur

Sorry Hicks, my response isn't focused on you or your guild's particular celebratory achievements. I'm pretty sure you know how people feel about those topics if you read through this thread and others that you've posted in the past.

My proposal is regarding the overall theme of these type of topics (in general) and the responses received. That said and looking back they have always been mostly negative like the Steam rating. Additionally, these topics add nothing of value to the forum and as stated seem to only lead to an outlet for personal attacks.
  9. Loze Elder

What if, and I know this is crazy, but hear me out, they really don't care about your "achievement", but rather, they care about making fun of you for bragging about your "achievement".

You guys really are the best at being disruptive, so there's something to be proud of.

Way to hold a Carebear server hostage, you really are the strongest of the cupcakes.
    After the 10th or so time of doing Classic through POP, someone was going to "break records". Bet you can't wait til the next TLP.
  10. barrt New Member

Grats on the kills I missed the release due to health issues but will get around to kill them one of these days. As for records they are kinda Meh IMO with the use of everhack showeq etc the game just isnt the same as it use to be and things are going splat way faster well that and everyone has done it so many times we all have placement and the tricks down. However I am glad they fixed the ground spawns i hated that crap on the past way to many tlps i did lol.
  11. Nahdea New Member

When you all aren't busy stealing quest turn ins and basically admitting pay us or have your crown stolen in cleric channel, or trying to kill steal key mobs people have been waiting on you will get no pats on the back or hurrahs from anyone else here.
    PotatoPowa likes this.
  12. NotMyCharacterName New Member

literally no one cares, dude. lol. You're first in a race with 1 runner.
    A Wonderer likes this.
  13. Piznut Angry Gnome

Actually, you posted it as a thread to instigate the exact response you got. You guys are toxic enough in game to know the expected response to a thread like this on the forums. Don't try to play dumb. Nobody really cares what you guys do, honestly. Nobody envies people who purposefully craps on the fun of everyone else on the server in a 21 year old game, then brags about their achievements on the forums.

You are not cool. You are not respected. Nobody wants to be you. Those aren't personal attacks, it's just that nobody cares. You're like a vegan having to tell everyone around them that they refuse to eat meat.
  14. HicksAradune Augur

[IMG]

Sure posting in a lot of threads about stuff you dont care about
  15. Mr Blue Sky Elder

Hicks what does the production manager of TEQB involve?..
    Is it like some sort of propaganda job...creating bad blood in a race/fight ingame and on the forums?

To be blunt people and guilds way more hardcore than the guild you are a cheerleader for did it years ago. Back when server firsts held some respect and prestige.
    Who knows maybe you really are that proud of this so called achievement, if so gratz n stuff here is your certificate for being mediocre.
    Goburs and Lejaun like this.
  16. A Wonderer Journeyman

Claims to not be a zerg guild but zerged and batphoned Medallion drops.

Then tries to make out like other guilds care because they had a group of people at the camps....

You can cheese literally everything in VP beating it with 31 people isn't an achievement, breaking the time it takes however is a feat but then again it's not hard with picks and higher exp rates to get you there though is it?

Who told you the strats for every fight? You went in Classic not even knowing how to pull and tank Nagafen. Don't even lie about it either people from within your own guild have said the same thing.

You're a novelty act in your guild. Wait till Luclin you'll start to remember the game then because its quite fresh from when you were on Selos, what a raid leader.....

Before that you were a nothing bit part player in every guild you've been in.

For those of you who don't know this guy I found out he was some no name ranger on AB. Just talking trash on forums.

What's changed?
  17. HicksAradune Augur

Looks like i have a fan.
  18. Pawtato Augur

Nah, just looks like you posted on an alt.
  19. A Wonderer Journeyman

Ignores the Zerg comment because you batphoned and zerged key camps.

Nice dodging the point of the not knowing the raid strats, we know it's true, you're supposed to be a raid leader.... lol

Novelty.
  20. HicksAradune Augur

Yes, imagine being a guild thats organised and makes a focused effort to key our members. What a lousy bunch of zergs doing that for the guild ! Bad people

As for the knowledge of strats, crazy to think i'd want to refresh my knowledge of stuff that i've not done in era for almost 20 years. Who'd have thought, huh!

Now if you've quite finished obsessing over me.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.