Fixed Internally Overseer - Conflagrant Platinum Not Appearing In Reward If Critical Success

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Cragzop, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Conflagrant Platinum was added this last patch to the RoS selection from Overseer tradeskill rewards. However, if you get a critical success, conflagrant platinum does not show as part of the reward for the RoS selection (does not show in the reward window and you do not get any).

I have seen this with level 4 and level 5 Research tasks (don't have any accounts under that).

Again ... normal Success = everything working as expected
    Critical Success = no conflagrant platinum listed in the reward window and none granted if RoS selected
    cadres, Zaray, Hegsheoshed and 7 others like this.
  2. Mukkul Augur

It's true for Harvesting, Crafting, and Research quests, at least on level 5. On critical success, instead of getting more conflagrant platinum under the Ring of Scale choice, you get none.
  3. Hegsheoshed Augur

En Passant! is not giving the 2 conflagrant platinum so from what I have observed for the critical success.

Edit less than a minute later to add that a regular success of En Passant! is giving 2 conflagrant platinum!
  4. GoneFission Augur

I could stand this bug more if my TS missions were not critting like mad. I have been setting completion probabilities between 79 and 85%, and my crit rates are 50% or better. I ran three TS missions last night, and two critted. I ran a 24 hour mission last week, and it critted on a percentage of 77%.

Please fix the crit loot table!
    Hegsheoshed likes this.
  5. Smakk Journeyman

Seems counterintuitive that a critical success would result in zero, but that is exactly what seems to be happening.

I was glad when Conflagrant Platinum was added to the drop, but this is kind of sad

Smakk
  6. cadres Augur

Never noticed this before, but just checked having read this post. I've got a crit success on 50 Shades of Prey research quest and there is, indeed, no conflagrant platinum
  7. Ratalthor Developer

This should be fixed in the upcoming patch.
    Yinla likes this.