Master Artisan Trophy

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Irongron, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Irongron New Member

Is it possible, that after you made us task to finish an Artisan Prize, combine all the trophies into a bag and make and Master Artisan Trophy?

I dont know if this was ask before...
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Been asked a few times, would take an overhaul of the TS system, we would probably lose a zone in an expansion (at minimum) to make it happen.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

Could we vote on the zone? I vote for a water zone.
    Dibab, Nadisia, Sissruukk and 2 others like this.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

lol
  5. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

that literally has nothing to do with what the OP asked for. at no point in your response did you come close to a valid answer, I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul...

OP asked to combine all the different trophies into one trophy to rule them all... I vote it be made a ring.... and the container to make it be placed in lavastorm or skyfire… with a big raid boss that looks like a eye on fire to guard it.
  6. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

I've been asking this same thing for years. A Voltron/Megazord-style TS item that combines all the trophies that every class can get (no alchemy, poison or tinkering) as well as all the quested gear we've gotten (artisan's prize, prayer shawl, Crestra, TOV earring). Make a group version and raid version just like there has been for shawl, Crestra and TOV.

If you're going to take the parrallel story lines the entire way all you really need is a ranger in a crown to kite all the mobs away and get aggro on the perma-rooted eye boss and then you sneak in and do your turn in.
  7. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Alternatively, they could change the clicky effect on the individual trophies: Instead of a tiny TS-bag, you get the specific TS-skill-modifier as a passive "item-AA", just like when you click on a "knowledge of the past"-clicky item...
    It would benefit people with non-maxed trophies too, they would just get lesser versions of the "item-AA".

I doubt people are maxing the trophies for the extra bag nowadays anyway...:)
    Winnowyl likes this.
  8. Kant the Lucky New Member

Just found this page, after maxing out the seventh trophy and not even getting an achievement :(
  9. Nennius Curmudgeon

Is it just me or does it seem to others that EverQUEST is becoming more like EverAchievement? Achievements are all good and fine, but for folks like me they are an irritant if I don't have each and every one. I have found that I am wayyyy too obsessive when it comes to hunter achievements.

P.S. If someone can provide instructions on how to turn my EQ OCD dial down I would appreciate it.
  10. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea i hate lugging around 8 level 7 trophies.

Andarriel
  11. GoneFission Augur

Only if you got a familiar or pet illusion that had a small version of the flaming eye follow you around. I’d trade my (yet another) specter pet in for an Eye of Sauron in a heartbeat.

Nennius, it’s not OCD, it’s CDO, with the letters in alphabetical order (like they should be).
  12. Celephane Augur

/laff
  13. Velisaris_MS Augur

You don't carry the max trophies around with you...you put them in your house and turn them on and off like tribute.
    Froglok likes this.
  14. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

If I did this, how would go about showing up to raids equipped with a trophy to which I receive fun tells from guild mates about how blonde I am today? :)
    Funky, IceSy and Winnowyl like this.
  15. Nennius Curmudgeon

Tell them excitedly that you just bought blinker fluid for your car.
    IceSy and Jhenna_BB like this.
  16. Nadisia Augur

I vote for Ak'Anon \o/
    Yeah, no moar gnomes :D

Wait what? A new zone ? From the next expansion? Oh, ok, nevermind ... :oops:

But well, you can still delete Ak'Anon too :p
  17. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

For the love of Tunare, Gnome moar!! :D
  18. Nennius Curmudgeon

More gnomes?

Are you sure?

Are you REALLY SURE?

THE GNOME APOCALYPSE IS AT HAND!!!

[IMG]
    Zamiam and Nadisia like this.
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I don't trust EQ housing. Having lost my house twice previously and seen yet again recently housing items have gone missing. Nothing important goes on my plot.

Infact the only thing my alts use plots for are the useless rewards for doing achievements
    Moege likes this.
  20. Ninelder Augur

You aren't thinking ahead, nor thinking like a smart dev. Do you realize how much old content could be turned into new content just by opening up the 3 class/race tradeskills to the general public?