Login Server Issues

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zeelot, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Zeelot Elder

Certain accounts aren't able to get into the login server. It seems this is a widespread problem not affecting all accounts, but a large number of them. This has been ongoing for many hours now.
  2. Makudonarudo Lorekeeper

I am having same problem. Some of my account is getting 'There was an error completing your request. Please try again. message and cannot log in.
  3. Zamiam Augur

is this happening when trying to run the launcher or when you get to server select and try to go to char screen ?

Try running the patcher .. just in case you bypass patcher usually after a patch or a emergency "potential issue" the patcher has to be rerun otherwise you cant get to character screen ..

if your trying to log in thru the patcher and getting the error once you double click the EQ icon and an Error screen comes up instead of the "Play" button .. usually if you do it a few times it will work .. not sure why it happens but its happened to me a few times this last week ..

keep trying ..
  4. Makudonarudo Lorekeeper

I reinstalled launcher but still having problem. message pops at the account login window when I click Log in button after type in username and pass.
  5. Nadisia Augur

It's happening everywhere, with every method (launcher, eqgame patchme method) and even on the site.

So it's not related to the game, and game files, or launcher.
    It's just their global authentification system that has issues.
  6. Eyashusa Lorekeeper

When I tried logging into account management with an account having this issue, I got the good ole "Invalid credentials."

Eya
    Duder likes this.
  7. Quench New Member

Daybreak is clueless apparently . No response for hours and hours tells us that much.
  8. Duder Augur

9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Duder likes this.
  10. Nadisia Augur

Ok, I copy/pasta what I've said on the Bug forum, thanks to Skuz for the catch hehe ;)

So if you try this, 2 times in a row with the launcher (the 1st one will fail, the 2nd one will work, I guess), it should unlock the situation.

Do not blame me if it doesn't, and do not throw me rotten tomatoes :p
  11. Sissruukk Rogue One

12. Buster_Shruggs Augur

I was able to log into the game, but I went to check the date for time remaining via account management and for whatever reason, account info and email preference tabs don't work, the other tabs add payment source and membership tab work fine( go figure $). It was the same story across 3 accounts. Very rotten tomatoes!